|Category||2 Plate Electric Boiling Tops|
|Packed Weight||13 KG|
|Power Supply||2 x 13 Amp Plugs - This unit requires two 13amp plug sockets to run|
|Power||2 x 1.5 kW|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Compact, low-profile design - gives a comfortable working height when used on a typical 900mm high worktop
- 180mm / 7” sealed hotplates for easy cleaning
- Variable heat control
- Automatic power reduction, if pan boils dry or is removed – prolonging hotplate life
- Dimensions: 119(H) x 565(W) x 400(D)mm
- Net weight: 10 KG
- Packed weight: 13 KG
Why should I buy the LBR2?
The product’s extremely competitive price at Catering Appliance Superstore isn’t going to break anyone’s budget – and the appliance carries Lincat’s exceptional 2 year parts and labour warranty.
The LBR2 is a counter top unit with dimensions of 119mm(h) x 565mm(w) x 400mm(d) and it has a net weight of 10 kilos. The appliance has a power rating of 2 x 1.5kW and is 13A plug-in, which comes ready fitted.
The LBR2 boiling top is manufactured from grade 430 stainless steel and the two hot plates are fully sealed for ease of cleaning; they are 180mm in diameter, or 7”. There is a variable Simmerstat heat control, which has six positions. The unit also features an automatic power reduction facility which is triggered when a pan is removed from the hot plate, or is boiling dry; this effectively prolongs the hot plate life.
This product is part of Lincat’s Lynx 400 range of counter top catering equipment – compact in design but big on value. The range also includes grills, griddles, chip scuttles, bains marie, pasta boilers and convection ovens.
They are easy to install – most Lynx 400 units are 3kW or less which means you simply plug in and start cooking – and they are simple to operate.
As you would expect from Lincat, these appliances are hard-wearing and built to perform – they are designed, constructed and tested to the same rigorous standards that are applied to the heavier duty ranges. Solidly built equipment is less likely to slip or move, thus reducing any risks of spillages and burns.
The hygienic high sheen stainless steel finish makes for effortless cleaning. Exposed seams and fasteners are kept to an absolute minimum in the design so there are fewer grease traps and places where grime and bacteria can harbour. The unit is beautifully wipe-clean.
Also on the market, and at a similar price to the Lincat LBR2, is the Parry CHU2 Double Electric Hob Unit. This appliance is also plug-in, with the same power rating of 2 x 1.5kW. The external dimensions are 205mm(h) x 500mm(w) x 370mm(h) so it appears chunkier, perhaps less stylish, than the Lincat product. It weighs 12 kilos.
The Parry CHU2 carries a number of the same features, for example the hot plates are sealed and there is an automatic heat reduction facility. Also, the variable heat control has six positions. Tellingly though, this appliance has only a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
Lincat LBR2 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£179.34
After tax relief£190.70
After tax relief£198.07
After tax relief£213.24
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£203.09
After tax relief£239.41
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices