|Category||Single Contact Grills & Panini Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Enamelled Cast Iron|
|External Dimensions||293(W) x 165(H) x 400(D)|
|Dimensions||293 x 165 x 400|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Power||2.25 kW 13amp Plug In|
|Bottom Grill Surface||Flat|
|Top Grill Surface||Flat|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our contact grill buyers' guide.
- Compact model with smooth plates - ideal where space is limited
- 1kW element in upper plate & 1.25kW in lower plate gives balanced cooking – no need to turn food
- Enamelled cast iron plates - excellent heat retention & are easy to clean
- Well balanced, smooth action mechanism with positive “park” position for safe & easy operation
- Fast heat up from cold
- Thermostatic control for accurate repeatable results
- Compact, low-profile design
- A comfortable working height when used on a typical 900mm high worktop
- Dimensions: 165(H) x 293(W) x 400(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 2.25kW, 9.8A
- Net weight: 20 KG
- Packed weight: 24 KG
Why should I buy the LCG?
This solidly built, compact single contact grill will cook to perfection steaks, burgers, chicken fillets, toasted sandwiches, specialist breads and omelettes - and there is no need to turn food. Fast, balanced cooking is possible through the 1kW element in the upper plate and the 1.25kW element in the lower. The enamelled cast iron plates bring excellent heat retention and they are very easy to clean. Contact grills cook incredibly quickly because heat is applied from two sides and this appliance will cook 92 x 115g(4oz) burgers from frozen and 36 x 225g(8oz) medium steaks per hour.
The LCG is a single headed contact grill from Lincat, the well respected UK manufacturer of commercial catering equipment. This compact model has smooth upper and lower plates and is ideal where space is limited. It is part of the extensive Lynx 400 Range of counter top equipment
which is suitable for the smaller to medium sized business. Pubs, cafes, takeaways and other fast service businesses including outside caterers and mobile outlets will find this grill indispensable and it can be in use throughout the day, bringing professional and reliable quality to the business.
The product is also handy as stand-by or supplementary capacity during busy periods in larger kitchens. The Lynx 400 range also includes grills, panini grills, griddles, chip scuttles, wet and dry heat bains marie, pasta boilers, pizza ovens and convection ovens. They are easy to set up – most Lynx 400 units are 3kW or less which means you simply plug them in to start cooking. A 13A plug and lead is ready fitted. Lynx 400 models though are designed and built to the same high standards that are applied to the heavier duty ranges. The LCG is robust and the stainless steel build gives it a tough yet attractive, hygenic high sheen finish. The unit carries Lincat’s on site 2 year parts and labour warranty.
The external measurements of the grill are 175mm(h) x 293mm(w) x 400mm(d) with a total cooking area of 255mm x 265mm. The enamelled cast iron surface provides excellent heat retention for rapid cooking and is easy to clean, simply wipe with a sanitised cloth. The heat up from cold is fast and the thermostatic control has 6 positions bringing consistency to cooking results every time. The action mechanism is smooth and well balanced with a positive “park” position for safe and easy handling. There is a fat collection tray, which is removable. The low profile design brings a comfortable cooking height when the unit situated on a typical 900mm work surface. The appliance has a net weight of 20 kilos. Well constructed equipment is safer, it’s less likely to slip, and it reduces risks of spills or burns.
Grills with ribbed upper and lower plates, or ribbed upper and smooth lower plates are also available; these imprint the attractive scorch marks on, for example, steaks and paninis. Lincat’s Lynx 400 contact and panini grills are a sound investment and great value for money too.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£305.00
After tax relief£324.32
After tax relief£336.85
After tax relief£362.65
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£345.38
After tax relief£407.16
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices