|Category||Double Contact Grills & Panini Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Enamelled Cast Iron|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Bottom Grill Surface||Flat|
|Top Grill Surface||Flat|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our contact grill buyers' guide.
- Twin contact grill with smooth upper and lower plates.
- Twin head models.
- 1kW element in upper plate & 1.25kW in lower plate gives balanced cooking – no need to turn food.
- Enamelled cast iron plates - excellent heat retention & are easy to clean.
- Well balanced, smooth action mechanism with positive “park” position for safe & easy operation.
- Fast heat up from cold.
- Thermostatic control for accurate repeatable results.
- Compact, low-profile design – gives a comfortable working height when used on a typical 900mm high worktop.
Why should I buy the LCG2?
The Lincat LCG2 Twin Contact Grill is a high performance, high capacity grill, renowned for turning out quality food at fast speeds. Its 1kW element in the upper plate and 1.25kW element in the lower plate means that you save time on turning food, and its smooth enamelled plates make it perfect for cooking anything from steaks to specialist breads.
If you need to cater for big crowds and busy periods, this twin-head model is perfect for when you need to scale up your cooking capacity. The LCG2 can cook up to 184 4oz beef burgers from frozen and 72 8oz burgers in an hour with precise, even results. Coming with a thermostatic temperature control with six options and a height-adjustable upper plate, you have ultimate control over the cooking results you would like to achieve.
Extremely safe and easy to use, you simply plug-in the LCG2 and start cooking. Its smooth, enamelled iron plates and removable fat collection tray are easy to clean and maintain. If you work in a small space, its compact body fits perfectly on a 900 mm high worktop, making it super easy to access in a busy kitchen. This sturdily built grill is designed to reduce slippage on worktops, and it comes with an adjustable ‘park’ position that makes it easy to clean and safe to operate.
The LCG2 is highly competitively priced given its high performance and size. Compared to the Buffalo L554 Double Contact Grill, the more solidly-built LCG2 weighs in at 46KG compared to 35KG, meaning that it is less likely to slip on a worktop. It also has a larger cooking area per plate, allowing you to turn out more burgers and paninis in the same amount of time and space.
Most double contact grills offer a 1 year parts and labour guarantee, but Lincat comes with a 2 year parts and labour warranty alongside the Buffalo range.
Part of Lincat’s Lynx 400 range, the LCG2 is built to the highest standards, rigorously tested for performance, designed specifically to meet the needs of busy catering environments while being super easy to use, maintain and install.
If you would like to serve your food with a stylish branded finish, the Lincat LRG2 Twin Ribbed Grill is another popular choice for caterers.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£533.15
After tax relief£566.92
After tax relief£588.81
After tax relief£633.92
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£603.73
After tax relief£711.72
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices