|Internal Dimensions||270(H) x 385(W) x 320(D)mm|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our convection oven buyers' guide.
- Lincat LCO Convection Oven.
- Fan assisted for consistent cooking results.
- Double glazed door & internal light.
- 2 x removable chromed rod shelves.
- Stainless steel interior for easy cleaning.
- User-replaceable inner door glass, light bulb & door seal – avoids costly service calls for routine maintenance.
- Shelf Dimensions: 374 x 296mm (will take ½ GN containers).
Why should I buy the LCO?
Fan assisted convection ovens allow more heat to be transferred – evenly – at a lower overall temperature and therefore much more quickly; perhaps up to 20% faster. This means that with foods such as roasted vegetables or potatoes the sugars are caramelised sooner to give you crisper edges, succulent moist interiors and a deeper flavour. Meats will be well browned and juicy and savouries fresh and evenly cooked.
The Lincat LCO is great for pizzas, baked potatoes, pies and bakery products as well; it’s ideal for smaller bake-off usage together with roasting. In other words it gives you the opportunity to offer your customers a much wider choice of delicious food.
It is part of the Lincat Lynx 400 Range of light cooking equipment, which are plug-in and operate at 3kW or less; they are designed to be functional, stylish and mobile, to make the most of limited kitchen space.
The external dimensions of the Lincat LCO are 371mm(h) x 555mm(w) x 488mm(d) and its net weight is 26 kilos. The shelf dimensions are 374mm x 296mm to take 1/2 GastroNorm containers.
The oven is designed with double glazed doors for extra heat efficiency and savings in energy costs. The interior light provides safe and visible operation. With all important hygiene in mind, the number of exposed seams and fasteners in the construction of the appliance is kept to an absolute minimum – there are fewer areas where grease and grime can become trapped. The interior is manufactured from vitreous enamelled stainless steel and the 2 chromed rod shelves are removable for quick and minimum effort cleaning.
Lincat have made maintenance much less costly in that items such as the inner door glass, light bulb and door seal are simple to remove and can be easily replaced by you or a member of staff and don’t require an expensive service call-out.
Also on the market and worth considering in this department is the Burco CTC002 Convection Oven. This appliance is larger with an overall capacity of 59 litres; it can accommodate 2/3 GastroNorm trays. It is obviously not as compact as the Lincat LCO and has external dimensions of 375mm(h) x 615mm(w) x 615mm(h).
This oven also has a power output of 2.5kW and is plug-in. Manufactured from stainless steel, the Burco CTC002 features a drop down oven door, removable door glass and a timer mechanism. There are 2 shelves and 4 positions. The price is competitive but the appliance carries only a 1 year parts and labour warranty and it is difficult to beat Lincat's reputation for build quality.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£417.25
After tax relief£443.68
After tax relief£460.81
After tax relief£496.11
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£472.49
After tax relief£556.99
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices