|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Holds chips and other cooked products at perfect serving temperature and condition for up to 20 minutes
- Perforated drain plate gives easy access and helps to keep chips crisp
- Easy to clean - removable drain plate and interior
- Adjustable temperature control [energy regulator] gives extra versatility - particularly useful when holding more delicate products
- Load capacity: 2.5 KG
- Dimensions: 237(H) x 285(W) x 400(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 250W, 1.1A
- Net weight: 7 KG
- Packed weight: 12 KG
Why should I buy the LCS?
Chip scuttles are an essential piece of kit for businesses who routinely produce high volumes of chips during peak service; chips need to be held hot, fresh and crisp at the service counter while fresh batches are constantly being cooked. This plug in appliance from Lincat is heated from below and it has a load capacity of 2.5 kilos; it will suit fish and chip shops, takeaways, fast service restaurants and many other street food outlets. Being plug in also brings mobility and this compact unit is great for outside caterers. The UK based manufacturer Lincat are well known for their practical, durable and reliable products and they offer a comprehensive 2 year on site parts and labour warranty on this appliance. The LCS chip scuttle is part of the extensive Lynx 400 range of great value catering equipment which includes wet and dry heat bains marie for both GN dishes and round pots, boiling tops, griddles, grills, contact panini grills, convection ovens, pizza ovens and a pasta boiler. Constructed from high grade stainless steel, these appliance are sturdy, tough and built to last; the contemporary high sheen finish is stylish and wipes clean. Most of the Lynx 400 models, including this counter top fryer, operate at 3kW or less so you just plug in and start cooking. Strong, completely reliable and simple to operate, these appliances have become the benchmark of light duty equipment for the commercial kitchen.
Because of their extra holding capacity electric chip scuttles can reduce food wastage and consequently input costs. The perforated drain plate ensures effective draining of the foodstuffs and your chips, wedges or fries will remain as fresh as when they first came out of the fryer. The Simmerstat adjustable temperature control brings added flexibility; this is especially useful when holding more delicate products such as hash browns. The maximum recommended storage time is 20 minutes. The folding lid is hinged at the rear and the positive “park” position makes for easy access. The appliance is quick and easy to clean: the chip scuttle features a removable interior and drain plate for cleaning at the end of service.
The LCS has a net weight of 7 kilos and a packed weight for deliver of 12 kilos; its dimensions are 237mm(h) x 285mm(w) x 400mm(d). All Lynx 400 units have a maximum depth of 400mm. The usable capacity of the chip scuttle is 80mm x 242mm x 330mm and the power rating is 0.25kW; a 13A plug and lead are supplied as standard. This unit is one of a series of chip scuttles from Lincat of varying sizes and capacities with some featuring an overhead gantry and a halogen infra-red light which, apart from heating food from the top as well as the bottom, also imparts a warm glow for an attractive presentation of hot foods.
Lincat LCS Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£176.90
After tax relief£188.11
After tax relief£195.37
After tax relief£210.34
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£200.32
After tax relief£236.15
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices