|Category||Twin Tank Electric Counter Top Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||2|
|Capacity||2 x 4 ltr|
|Internal Material||Stainless Steel|
|Power Supply||2 x 13 Amp Plugs - This unit requires two 13amp plug sockets to run|
|Power||2 x 3kW, 2 x 13A|
|Temperature Range||130 - 190°C|
|Output||Chips/hr: 17 KG (37lb) from frozen, 21 KG (46lb) from chilled|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||17 KG|
The Lincat LDF2 Twin Tank Tank Fryer is a plug-in electric counter top unit with a cooked food output of 17 kilos of frozen chips per hour or 21 kilos of chilled chips per hour. This works out at 150 or 180 of 4oz portions cooked every hour.
Mobile and versatile, this appliance is perfect for catering operations such as restaurants, cafes, fast service high street outlets as well as outside catering venues including markets, shows and hospitality events. Extra plug-in counter top frying capacity is also useful to larger establishments at peak service times and busy holiday seasons.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Twin tank model for greater output & versatility
- Removable control heads & elements for easy cleaning
- Thermostatic control for consistently perfect results
- Removable stainless steel tank & batter plate for easy cleaning
- High limit thermostat for added safety (cuts off the fryer if the control thermostat fails)
- Dimensions: 315(H) x 540(W) x 400(D)mm
- Batter plate, stainless steel lid & heavy duty baskets supplied as standard
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 17kg, Chilled - 21kg
- Weight: 14 KG
Why should I buy the LDF2?
The LDF Twin Tank Fryer enjoys Lincat’s excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty and is currently available at a great price. It is part of the Lynx 400 range of counter top cooking appliances, which are all solidly built from hard wearing and high sheen stainless steel. Lynx 400 models operate at 3kW or less. You just plug in and start cooking. The Lynx 400 range also includes boiling tops, griddles, Panini grills, bains marie, convection ovens, pizza ovens and a pasta boiler.
The Lincat LDF2 has external dimensions of 315mm(h) x 540mm(w) x 400mm(d) and weighs 15 kilos net. Appliances that are solidly built are safer and less likely to slip than lighter equipment, which minimises the risks of oil spills and burns. It has a power output of 2 x 3kW and comes ready supplied with two cables and 13A plugs. Each tank has a capacity of 4 litres.
The batter plate, stainless steel lid and heavy duty basket are supplied as standard. The fast draining spun wire basket is nickel plated.
The appliance is thermostatically controlled for consistently perfect cooking results and operates between 130°C and 190°C. There is a failsafe top temperature cut out for extra safety. The unit also features an interlock which cuts the power if the fryer head is not positioned correctly.
The control panel and heating element are both removable for swift and easy cleaning; the stainless steel tank and batter plate are also removable, making exhaustive cleaning chores a thing of the past. Again, with hygiene in mind, the unit’s fully welded steel plating reduces the number of exposed seams and fastenings - which means that there are fewer places for dirt and grime to become trapped.
Looking at other products in this field, the Buffalo L495 Double Heavy Duty Fryer is worth considering. This appliance is a stainless steel built twin tank fryer with a lift off lid; it is a little bulkier than the LDF2 with overall dimensions of 352mm x 540mm x 454mm but with a lower net weight of 14 kilos; it has a higher tank capacity of 2 x 5 litres and the temperature can be thermostatically adjusted. This unit is also plug-in but the power output is somewhat less at 2 x 2.8kW, which might be why it is usually available for a little less than the Lincat.
Lincat LDF2 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£318.43
After tax relief£338.59
After tax relief£351.67
After tax relief£378.61
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£360.58
After tax relief£425.08
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices