|Category||Single Tank Electric Counter Top Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||2|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||130°C to 190°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
A large single tank electric fryer that is ideally suited to free frying of battered or breaded products, especially fish. Designed with a high limit thermostat for added safety (cuts off the fryer if the control thermostat fails).
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Large single tank – ideally suited to free frying of battered or breaded products, especially fish
- Removable stainless steel tank & batter plate for easy cleaning
- Thermostatic control for consistently perfect results
- High limit thermostat for added safety (cuts off the fryer if the control thermostat fails)
- Removable control head & elements for easy cleaning
- Batter plate, stainless steel lid & heavy duty baskets supplied as standard
- Hand Battered Fish Per Hour: 28 x 120g portions
- Dimensions: 315(H) x 360(W) x 400(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 3kW, 13A
- Oil capacity: 5 Litre
- Temperature range: 130°C to 190°C
- Net weight: 9.5 KG
- Packed weight: 12 KG
Why should I buy the LFF?
Counter top fryers can be in demand throughout the working day and need to be tough, durable and completely reliable. Professional caterers also require appliances that produce appetising, crisp and golden foods that are cooked to perfection - food that customers enjoy and will come back for, time and time again.
The plug in electric LFF from Lincat catering equipment has a large single tank and is perfect for the free frying of battered and breaded products, especially fish such as cod and plaice. The unit has an hourly output of 28 x 120g portions. Being plug in brings mobility and flexibility to your operation and the appliance is particularly suited to smaller catering operations; these will include outside catering events including markets, shows and hospitality venues and function suites. Many restaurants, cafes, fast food outlets will find this unit indispensable - and supplementary plug-in counter top frying capacity is also useful to larger businesses during especially busy periods.
This unit is part of Lincat’s Lynx 400 range of counter top cooking appliances. Lynx products are built to the rigorous standards we have come to expect from Lincat; they are compact and big on value. Constructed from high grade stainless steel, these appliance are tough, robust and designed to last and the high sheen finish is stylish and easy to clean. Most of the Lynx 400 models, including this counter top fryer, operate at 3kW or less so you just plug in and start cooking. The range includes boiling tops, griddles, panini grills, bains marie, convection ovens, pizza ovens and a pasta boiler. All appliances carry Lincat’s comprehensive 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
The LFF has overall dimensions of 315mm(h) x 360mm(w) x 400mm(d) and it has a net weight of 9.5 kilos. Solidly made appliances are less likely to slip than lighter equipment, which minimises the risks of accidental oil spills and burns. The gross weight for shipping is 12 kilos and it has a volume of 0.145 cubic metres. The unit has a power output of 3kW and comes ready supplied with a 13A plug. The oil tank has a capacity of 5 litres and the unit has a rapid temperature recovery once food is immersed so high outputs are maintained.
The batter plate, stainless steel lid and 2 heavy duty chrome plated baskets are supplied as standard. The baskets are spun wire for fast draining and their capacity is 85mm(h) x 110mm(w) x 228mm(d).
The appliance features accurate thermostatic control for consistent cooking results and it operates between 130 and 190°C. There is a failsafe top temperature cut out for extra safety. The unit also features an interlock which cuts the power if the fryer head is not positioned correctly.
The control panel and heating element are both removable for swift and easy cleaning; the stainless steel tank and batter plate are also removable for straightforward cleaning. Again, with hygiene in mind, the unit is fully welded with no exposed seams and fastenings - which means there are no dirt traps where bacteria, dirt and grime can accumulate.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£256.20
After tax relief£272.43
After tax relief£282.95
After tax relief£304.63
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£290.12
After tax relief£342.01
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices