|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Packed Weight||14 KG|
|Area||290(W) x 310(D)mm|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||14 KG|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- Compact, low-profile design
- Comfortable working height when used on a typical 900mm high worktop
- Excellent even heat allows you to use the whole plate
- Maximum output from limited counter space
- Thermostatic control for accurate repeatable results
- One piece cast iron griddle plate with integral splashguard
- Excellent heat retention and prevents seepage of grease into the body - so avoiding premature component failure
- Fast heat up from cold
- Dimensions: 162(H) x 315(W) x 400(D)mm
- Usable plate area: 290(W) x 310(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 2kW, 8.7A
- Net weight: 11.5 KG
- Packed weight: 14 KG
Why should I buy the LGR?
The Lincat LGR counter top electric griddle is part of the Lynx 400 range of commercial catering equipment and will bring professional and reliable quality to fast service businesses including gastro type pubs, cafes and outside hospitality events, as well as providing handy supplementary or standby potential in larger hotel or institution kitchens. The appliance is excellent value for money and it comes with Lincat’s comprehensive 2 year on site parts and labour warranty. With its low profile and compact design the Lincat LGR2 won’t take up much space and it provides a comfortable back friendly working height when positioned on a typical 900mm high worktop. The unit is solidly constructed of high grade stainless steel with excellent stability - less risk of slipping means less risk of accidental spills and burns.
The measurements of the appliance are 162mm(h) x 315mm(w) x 400mm(d); the 400mm depth is common to most Lynx 400 products. It has a substantial net weight of 11.5 kilos, while the gross packed weight for shipping is 14 kilos. The LGR operates on a 2kW power rating so you simply plug it in and start cooking. Lincat’s in house chef recommends seasoning the plate with salt and oil before using for the first time; this will prepare the cooking surface and prevent sticking. It’s a good idea, too, to pre heat the griddle before use generally, which also will stop food sticking to the plate during cooking.
The unit is extremely fast in heat up from cold and has a potential hourly output of 48 x 115g (4oz) burgers from frozen or 30 x 225g (8oz) medium steaks.
Solidly built with high sheen stainless steel for durability and hygiene, this product is super reliable. The one piece cast iron griddle plate comes with a built-in splash guard which prevents grease and fat seepage into the body of the product – a common cause of component failure in less well made appliances. The efficiency of the hot griddle plate and excellent even heat distribution allows use of the entire plate, right up to the edges, which will maximise your output during peak service times. The actual cooking area of the LGR is 290mm x 310mm. There is an in-built thermostatic temperature control in the unit which brings accuracy and consistency to cooking results; there are six temperature settings. A large fat collection and drainage drawer is removable, again for easy cleaning.
Electric counter top griddles are valuable, versatile appliances to caterers which can be in use throughout the day, from breakfast right through to evening service. Because Lynx 400 units do not need to be hard wired and simply require a plug, they are highly mobile and will suit many catering establishments including bed and breakfasts, takeaways and outside caterers or mobile hot food outlets. This is a competitive area and there are quite a number on the market from well-respected manufacturers. The Lincat LGR Griddle may not suit every catering business but, looking at the quality of build and finish, the attractive modular design and long warranty, it’s certainly hard to beat.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£228.14
After tax relief£242.59
After tax relief£251.96
After tax relief£271.26
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£258.35
After tax relief£304.56
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices