|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Dimensions||162(H)x 615(W)x 400(D)mm|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Power||3 kW, 13A, single phase|
|Output||48/hr burgers & 30/hr medium steaks|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||24 KG|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
The Lincat LGR2 electric griddle is part of the Lynx 400 range of counter top catering equipment designed to bring professional and reliable quality to fast service businesses such as pubs, cafes and outside hospitality events, as well as providing useful standby potential in larger kitchens. With an extremely fast heat up time, it has a potential hourly output of 100 x 115g burgers from frozen or 65 x 225g medium steaks.
The LGR2's low profile and compact design won’t take up much space and, operating on no more than 3kW means you simply plug it in and start cooking. It comes with Lincat’s 2 year parts and labour warranty.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Compact design, ideal where space is limited
- Excellent even heat allows you to use the whole plate
- One piece cast iron griddle plate with integral splash guard
- Fast heat up from cold
- Thermostatic control for accurate repeatable results
- Cooks 90 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 60 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour
- Cooking Area: 590 x 310mm
Why should I buy the LGR2?
Robustly manufactured in high sheen stainless steel for durability and hygiene, this product is ultra reliable. Exposed edges and seams are kept to the minimum in the design so dirt-traps and areas where grease could collect are greatly reduced for quick cleaning and easy maintenance of best hygiene standards.
The one piece cast iron griddle plate comes with a built-in splash guard which prevents grease and fat seepage into the body of the product – a notable cause of early component failure in less well protected machines.
The efficiency of the hot griddle plate and excellent even heat distribution allows use of the entire plate, right up to the edges, which will maximise your output during busy service. The actual cooking area of the LGR2 is 590mm x 310mm. There is an in-built thermostatic temperature control in the unit with six settings. A large fat collection and drainage drawer is removable, again for easy cleaning.
This electric griddle has an overall weight of 21 kilos, solid enough to minimise any slip-risk, and a comfortable, back-friendly cooking height on a 900mm work top.
The Pantheon G1 Griddle is slightly cheaper, and at £196 +VAT might be worth a look. It is very slightly larger in actual cooking area and weighs 23 kilos; it boasts the same power of 3kW and is also 13 amp plugged in. It is a thermostatically controlled grill. However, the parts and labour warranty is only 1 year.
The Burco CTGDO1 Countertop Electric Griddle has similar dimensions, features and power and is available from £244 + VAT. This product comes with a 3 year parts and 1 year labour warranty.
The Falcon Pro Lite LD5 Electric 300mm Griddle is of stainless steel construction but is considerably smaller in cooking area and is quite narrow width-ways, which may suit some kitchens layouts. It has similar standard features including a 3 kW power output and a 13 amp plug. This machine is available around £281 + VAT. The warranty is 1 year parts and labour.
Electric griddles are extremely useful, general purpose grilling appliances. Because they do not need to be hard wired and simply require a plug, they are movable and suit many catering establishments including bed and breakfasts, takeaways and outside caterers or mobile hot food outlets. It’s obviously a very competitive field and there are quite a number on the market from well-respected manufacturers. The Lincat LGR2 Griddle may not suit everyone, but apart from everything else, its 2 year parts and labour warranty is unique, and, at the moment, unbeatable.
Lincat LGR2 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
some time ago these are the same as and are excellent
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£240.34
After tax relief£255.57
After tax relief£265.44
After tax relief£285.77
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£272.16
After tax relief£320.84
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices