|Category||Electric Salamander Grills|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Ideal for grilling a wide variety of food products, including meat.
- Powerful & robust tubular sheathed element.
- Even heat provides maximum output.
- Supplied with a toasting rack & grill pan – with stay-cool handles.
- Durable vitreous enamelled fascia for easy cleaning.
- Cooks 144 slices of toast per hour & 72 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour.
Why should I buy the LGT?
Electrc salamander grills are compact, fast and extremely versatile grilling appliances suitable for a wide variety of food products. They work by radiating heat downwards from powerful elements rather than the food being in direct contact with a hot plate or other heat source at the base, as with griddles or chargrills. The LGT electric salamander grill from Lincat is a counter top unit that can also be wall mounted; many chefs and kitchen operatives prefer a salamander grill to be at head height for ease of use where you can see at a glance the cooking status. Wall mounted units are useful because they free up valuable work top space for other appliances. This salamander grill has a power rating of 3kW and is plug in, making it ideal for mobile or outside caterers as well as cafes, restaurants, fast service outlets, takeaways, pizzerias and canteens. A 13 amp plug and lead is supplied fitted as standard.
This unit is suitable for many types of foodstuffs including steaks, burgers, lamb and pork chops, kebabs and much more. It will cook for example 144 slices of toast or 72 x 115g(4oz) burgers from frozen per hour. Even heat throughout the grill tray - and maximum food output - is ensured through the powerful and robust sheathed tubular element: high power generates high grilling temperatures. The Simmerstat temperature control is accurate and can be instantly adjusted using the ergonomic and easy to grip dial, located at the front of the unit. The “power on” indicator is a useful safety feature bringing better security to operation.
The LGT is supplied with a chrome plated toasting rack and grill pan with cool to the touch steel coil handles. The fascia of the appliance is vitreous enamelled for durability and ease of cleaning.
The body of the grill is constructed from grade 430 stainless steel with a superior polished finish. Lincat use only high quality components in manufacture and have built their reputation on ultra dependable, tough, long life cooking equipment that’s built to perform and looks good too. This product is part of Lincat’s Lynx 400 range of simple to operate and easy to install appliances perfect for small to medium size catering businesses, and also handy as stand by capacity in larger establishments. The range includes fryers and chip scuttles, bains marie, boiling tops, contact and panini grills, griddles, pasta boilers and pizza and convection ovens. Lincat offer a comprehensive 2 year parts and labour warranty on the LGT and all their products.
The external dimensions are 328mm(h) x 551mm(w) x 322mm(d) with a grill tray size of 415mm x 230mm. The net weight of the unit is 12 kilos, solidly constructed equipment is more stable and less likely to slip than lighter weight products. The grill has a packed weight for delivery of 16 kilos with a shipping volume of 0.145 cubic metres. The brackets for secure wall mounting are available as optional accessories.
Lincat LGT Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Who ever uses it must be careful because all the panels of the grill get extremely hot.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£246.44
After tax relief£262.05
After tax relief£272.17
After tax relief£293.02
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£279.07
After tax relief£328.99
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices