|Category||Gas Ovens - Without Hobs|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Internal Dimensions||490(H) X 715(W) x 530(D)mm|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||235 KG|
Need help? Read our commercial oven buyers' guide.
- Robust & durable stainless steel design
- 2 x large 8kW fully enamelled ovens with removable base plate
- Precise thermostatic control from 150°C to 265°C
- Can accommodate 2 x 1/1 GN per shelf
- Supplied with 6 chrome plated shelves
- Legs as standard
- Dimensions: W900 x D700 x H1630 - 1685mm
- Int Dimensions: W715 x D530 x H490mm
- Power: 16kw
- Weight: 235kg
Why should I buy the LMD9/N?
The medium duty LMD9/N from Lincat catering equipment is a 2 tier natural gas oven with a large capacity. It consists of two fully enamelled 8kW ovens, each with a removable base plate. There are 6 shelves, 3 shelves per oven, and each shelf will accept 2 x 1/1 Gastronorm containers. The temperature of the oven is thermostatically controlled for precise and consistent roasting and baking results and the temperature range is 150°C to 265°C. Each oven is independently controlled for flexibility and savings on energy costs during quieter periods. The usable space in each oven is 490mm(h) x 715mm(w) x 530mm(d) and the shelf size is 710mm x 540mm.
The medium duty range of ovens from Lincat, who are one of the leading UK manufacturers of commercial catering equipment, is designed with 3 requirements uppermost: quality, performance and value for money. The appliance is constructed from high grade stainless steel throughout; this gives extra strength, robustness and longevity to the unit. The oven liner is enamelled steel and the shelves are chrome plated. This 2 tier twin oven has a total of 8 shelf positions, 4 per oven, which gives great cooking versatility.
The heat input in total is 16kW (or 54600 BTU/hr), and a ½” gas hose connection is needed for the gas supply; 1000mm and 1500mm lengths of hose are available as optional accessories.
The external measurements of the LMD9/N are 1630mm(h) x 900mm(w) x 700mm(d). The packed weight for shipping is 246 kilograms and the net weight is 235 kilograms. This unit is fitted with height adjustable legs as standard. The ergonomic door handle and control knobs are well positioned, highly visual and easy to grip. The high sheen finish to the product, combined with fully welded seams, makes for easy cleaning, eliminates dirt traps and gives the whole appliance an attractive, contemporary style.
Lincat catering equipment is becoming increasingly popular in commercial kitchens, not only in the UK but around the world too. Professional chefs appreciate the high performance, reliability and rugged nature of these units, which are designed to last. Ovens are a pretty major investment for any business, and these units would be expected to last 10 years and more. Lincat are confident in the capability of their products and provide an excellent on site 2 year parts and labour warranty on purchase.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,304.62
After tax relief£2,450.59
After tax relief£2,545.22
After tax relief£2,740.21
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,609.72
After tax relief£3,076.50
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices