|Category||Gas Ovens - Without Hobs|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Internal Dimensions||490(H) X 715(W) x 530(D)mm|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial oven buyers' guide.
- Robust & durable stainless steel design
- Large 8kW fully enamelled oven with removable base plate
- Precise thermostatic control from 150°C to 265°C
- Can accommodate 2 x 1/1 GN per shelf
- Supplied with 3 chrome plated shelves
- Castors as standard
- Dimensions: W900 x D700 x H880 - 935mm
- Int Dimensions: W715 x D530 x H490mm
- Power: 8kw
- Weight: 158kg
Why should I buy the LMO9N?
When quality, performance and value for money are at the top of your wish list, then this medium duty hob-free natural gas oven should be too. The LMO9/N is manufactured by the respected UK commercial catering equipment brand Lincat and is definitely built to last, even in the most challenging environments of today’s non stop, busy commercial kitchens. It has been carefully designed to comfortably accept 1/1 Gastronorm containers.
This appliance is constructed from high grade stainless steel, in thicknesses up to 1.2mm, for extra strength and durability. Its incredibly robust design looks good too, with fully welded seams and a high sheen surface that is very easy to clean. Ease of cleaning, so important in busy kitchens, is a deliberate design feature in all Lincat products. Reliability is built in and this unit is proving a popular choice with many professional chefs up and down the country. Lincat offer an excellent full 2 year parts and labour warranty with this product.
This is a natural gas oven and requires a ½” gas hose for connection to the supply. 1000mm and 1500mm lengths of gas hose are available as accessories. The LMO9/N has external dimensions of 880-935mm(h) x 900mm(w) x 700mm(d) and a net weight of 118 kilograms. For the easy manoeuvrability of this substantial unit it is supplied ready fitted with castors, which are lockable. If, on the other hand, height adjustable legs are preferred, perhaps because of uneven flooring, then these are available on request; height adjustments can be made within the range of 135mm - 190mm.
The oven itself has a total heat input of 8kW, or 27300 BTU/hr, and the oven liner is fully enamelled steel; the base plate is removable for quick and straightforward cleaning. The usable oven capacity is ample at 490mm(h) x 715mm(w) x 530mm(d) and the unit is supplied with 3 chrome plated shelves as standard; there are 4 shelf positions for maximum flexibility. The oven shelf size is 710mm x 540mm and each shelf will easily accommodate 2 x 1/1GN containers. This a general purpose oven and a duck rack for the roasting of fowl is available as an optional accessory. The oven is thermostatically controlled for precision and consistent results; the temperature range is 150°C to 265°C and the ignition is Piezo.
The ergonomic door handle is nicely positioned and the control knobs are sturdy, distinctive and allow fingertip control. This powerful medium duty oven is excellent value for money and its tough, rugged construction will give years of trouble free service.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,335.92
After tax relief£1,420.54
After tax relief£1,475.39
After tax relief£1,588.42
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,512.78
After tax relief£1,783.36
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices