|Category||6 Burner Gas Ovens|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Internal Dimensions||490(H) x 715(W) x 530(D)|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial oven buyers' guide.
- Medium duty 6 burner gas range
- Fully sealed pressed hob top for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty cast pan supports
- Large 8kW, fully enamelled oven with removable base plate
- Powerful 4.5kW hob burners
- Dimensions: W900 x D700 x H931mm
- Int Dimensions: W715 x D530 x H490mm
- Total Power: 35kW
- Power Per Hob: 4.5kW
- Oven Power: 8kW
Why should I buy the LMR9N?
The LMR9N is a well designed and robustly constructed natural gas oven range from the leading UK catering equipment manufacturer Lincat. The unit features 6 powerful gas burners and a spacious oven which can comfortably accommodate 2 x 1/1GN containers on each shelf. There are 2 shelves supplied as standard and there are 4 possible shelf positions for maximum flexibility.
This appliance is part of Lincat’s medium duty range of cooking equipment and will suit the busiest of kitchens in hotels, restaurants, institutions and hospitality venues. The product comes with Lincat’s excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty.
The LMR9N is constructed from high grade 430 stainless steel; steel thicknesses up to 1.2mm give tremendous strength and solidity. The oven liner is enamelled steel and the shelves are chrome plated; the hob burner pan supports are cast iron for durability. The oven base plate and shelves are removable for ease of cleaning. As is standard practice with Lincat, the hob itself is fully sealed and pressed and there are no seams or grease traps where grime and bacteria can accumulate. The hob surface has a large comfortable cooking area of 880mm x 572mm.
The total heat input for this appliance is 35kW, or 127500 BTU/hr; the oven has a rating of 8kW (27300 BTU/hr) and each of the 6 fast and powerful hob burners one of 4.5kW (16700 BTU/hr). The unit features Piezo ignition.
The physical dimensions of the LMR9N oven range are 931mm(h) x 900mm(w) x 700mm(d). It is fitted with castors for easy manoeuvrability, but if height adjustable legs to the unit would work better for your kitchen then that option is available. It’s worthwhile noting though that this model has a substantial net weight of 137 kilograms, with a packed shipping weight of 177 kilograms. The usable oven capacity is 490mm(h) x 715mm(w) x 530mm(d) and the oven shelf size is 710mm x 540mm - which easily accepts 1/1 gastronorm containers. The temperature range of the oven is 150°C to 265°C and it is thermostatically controlled for energy efficiency and consistent cooking results.
Optional accessories available for this model are a convenient splashback and plate shelf and also a duck rack for perfect roasting of fowl; accessories are a useful tool and help to tailor the appliance to individual requirements. This medium duty oven range offers exceptional performance and, at the same time, first rate value for money; it is proving a popular choice for many professional commercial kitchens.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,340.80
After tax relief£1,425.73
After tax relief£1,480.78
After tax relief£1,594.22
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,518.31
After tax relief£1,789.88
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices