- Operates at 3kW or less
- Simply plug in and start cooking
- Compact & versatile
- Lift out control panel & element for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe removable tank for easy cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant elements for long service life
- Stainless steel lids cover tanks when not in use & reduce heat-up times
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel tanks & basket support plate
- Boil dry protection for prolonged element life
- Unique perforated basket support plate for controlled rolling boil – avoids dangerous eruptions
- Interlock for added safety (the power is cut if the control head is not in place)
- Supplied with a perforated basket as standard
- Dimensions: 315(H) x 270(W) x 400(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 3kW, 13A
- Net weight: 11 KG
- Packed weight: 12 KG
Why should I buy the LPB?
The LPB from UK based Lincat, manufacturers of high quality commercial catering equipment, is an electric counter top pasta boiler with a 5 litre tank capacity. Output depends on the type of pasta, but the appliance will take batch sizes of up to 500g of fresh pasta, or 400g of dried in the standard basket. This is a compact and versatile unit, robustly constructed of high grade stainless steel for long life. The power rating is 3kW and a 13A plug and lead is fitted. The LPB is ideal for Italian and continental cuisine restaurants and bistros, takeaways, outside hospitality caterers, small hotels and B&Bs. Lincat offer a pretty much unrivalled 2 year on site parts and labour warranty with all their cooking equipment; and the after sales service is second to none.
One of the key features of this product is the unique perforated basket support plate; this may not sound much, but it actually eliminates the risk of dangerous eruptions of water and pasta at high temperatures. A safe and controlled rolling boil is achieved - perfect for cooking spaghetti and other pastas. The appliance also comes in handy as an egg boiler, and it’s good too for sous vide cooking of vacuum packed food items or sauce pouches; try it with pre-packed frozen rice portions. The unit is certainly versatile. It is supplied with a batter plate and 1 standard perforated stainless steel basket; this has dimensions of 75mm(h) x 198mm(w) x 198mm(d). Half size basket inserts are available as accessories - these are ideal for cooking individual portions.
The Incoloy elements are corrosion resistant for long service life, and there is a boil dry protection system. An interlock system is included for extra safety - the power is cut off if the control head isn’t in place. Cleaning is made easy with the removable tank, which is dishwasher safe. Also, the control head and elements simply lift out for access to the interior. A stainless steel lid is supplied as standard to cover the tank when not in use; this also reduces heat up times from cold.
The temperature is controlled thermostatically and there are 6 control positions.
This product from Lincat is part of their Lynx 400 range of catering equipment, bringing durable, reliable appliances within the reach of every caterer. Lynx 400 equipment is constructed to the same high standards Lincat employ in the heavier duty models. The LPB is perfect for smaller catering businesses but it’s also convenient as back up capacity in larger kitchens.
This pasta boiler has dimensions of 315mm(h) x 270mm(w) x 400mm(d) and a net weight of 11 kilos. All in all, the product is a high quality package offering functionality, long life and excellent value for money.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£290.36
After tax relief£308.76
After tax relief£320.68
After tax relief£345.25
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£328.81
After tax relief£387.62
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices