|Dimensions||520(h) x 710(w) x 330(d)mm|
|Material||Robust stainless steel construction with toughened glass throughout for safety|
|Power||0.75kW, 230V, 3.3 Amp single phase.|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Stylish, rounded & compact design for attractive display where space is at a premium
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Hygienic & easy to clean
- Manufactured from toughened glass throughout
- 4 chrome-plated rod shelves with easy to remove supports for effortless cleaning
- 2 x 25w diffused switchable lights with user-changeable bulbs
- Humidity feature to keep food in perfect condition for longer, minimising waste
- Dimensions: H520 x W710 x D330mm
- Shelf Dimensions: W605 x D275mm
- Power: 0.8kW
- Cabinet Temp: Up To 95°C
- Food Holding Temp: Min 72°C
- Weight: 30kg
Why should I buy the LPW/LR?
The Lincat LPW/LR Pie Cabinet is a heated counter top unit for the attractive display of pies, pasties and other pastries in food outlets including fast service restaurants, takeaways, canteens, bakeries, fish and chip shops and delicatessens. This model features internal diffused lighting and a humidity friendly water reservoir to keep food fresher for longer.
Manufactured from high quality stainless steel and toughened glass throughout for safety, the Lincat LPW/LR is practical, compact and stylish, perfect for the hygienic display of hot foodstuffs, especially where available space may be limited.
This pie cabinet, part of Lincat’s Seal range of food display units, has a power output of 800W and is 13A plug-in, which comes ready supplied. The product carries Lincat’s enviable 2 year parts and labour warranty and is available at Catering Appliance Superstore at a great value for money price.
The net weight of this counter top unit is 28 kilos, so it is going to sit sturdily on most surfaces; also, the Lincat design has included height adjustable feet. The overall dimensions of the LPW/LR are 520(H) x 710(W) x 330(D)mm, with a shelf dimension of 605(W) x 275(D)mm. There are 4 chrome plated rod shelves which have removable supports for quick and easy cleaning. A crumb tray is also supplied. A thermostatic control is fitted for precise temperature regulation up to 95°C. The minimum food holding temperature is 72°C and there are two sliding doors situated at the rear of the cabinet.
The Seal collection, of which the LPW/LR Pie Cabinet is a part, is a comprehensive range of heated, ambient and refrigerated food display units from Lincat and also includes food display bars, other heated displays and upright heated merchandisers with built-in oven. There are options too of self service and back service models, with illuminated interiors and other features.
When considering your prospective purchase, it’s always worth having a look at competitor products on the market. The Pantheon PW1 Pie Warmer is also a British made heated holding display unit and is available at a similar price. It features a higher power output of 1000W and is also a 13A plug in product. Its overall capacity is slightly less and it weighs just 21 kilos. This counter top unit features a temperature indicator gauge, an interior light and a pull out crumb tray; it carries a 1 year back to base parts and labour warranty.
Also available is another British made product, the Parry CPC modular heated pie cabinet. Again, the holding capacity is slightly less than the Lincat LPW, and the maximum temperature is 80°C. The power is 750W and is 13A plug-in. It is less robust at 22 kilos, and carries only a 1 year parts and labour warranty. This unit also features a removable water reservoir to prevent food drying out. Again, the sliding doors are situated at the rear and the front is solid glass. This is obviously an extremely competitive sector of the market.
All in all, the Lincat LPW/LR looks extremely good value for money - and the 2 year warranty is exceptional.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£394.07
After tax relief£419.03
After tax relief£435.21
After tax relief£468.55
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£446.24
After tax relief£526.05
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices