|Category||Double Contact Grills & Panini Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Enamelled Cast Iron|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Bottom Grill Surface||Flat|
|Top Grill Surface||Ribbed|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our contact grill buyers' guide.
A twin grill that is ideal for where space is limited. Ribbed upper and smooth lower plate with a 1KW element in upper plate & 1.25KW in lower plate, giving balanced cooking. Fitted with enamelled cast iron plates that give excellent heat retention and are easy to clean.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
Twin ribbed grill, ribbed upper and smooth lower plates.
- Twin head models.
- 1kW element in upper plate & 1.25kW in lower plate gives balanced cooking – no need to turn food.
- Enamelled cast iron plates - excellent heat retention & are easy to clean.
- Well balanced, smooth action mechanism with positive “park” position for safe & easy operation.
- Fast heat up from cold.
- Thermostatic control for accurate repeatable results.
- Compact, low-profile design – gives a comfortable working height when used on a typical 900mm high worktop.
Why should I buy the LRG2?
The LRG2 is a twin headed contact grill and panini grill from leading British manufacturer Lincat. This model features a ribbed upper and smooth lower plate that gives attractive branding marks on grilled foods.
Part of the extensive Lynx 400 Range of counter top equipment from Lincat, the LRG2 is great for cooking steaks, burgers, chicken fillets, toasted sandwiches and paninis incredibly quickly. It has a potential hourly output, for example, of 48 x 10” paninis.
The product is perfect for pubs, cafes and other fast service businesses and is also useful as a stand-by during busy periods in larger kitchens.
This appliance is available here at Catering Appliance Superstore at a great value for money price, with free delivery within 2-4 working days; overnight delivery is also on offer for a modest fee if you’re absolutely desperate. The unit carries Lincat’s excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty.
The external dimensions of the LRG2 Contact Grill are 175(H) x 623(W) x 400(D)mm and it has an unpacked weight of 37 kilos. Solidly built equipment is less likely to slip or move – thus reducing any risks of spills or burns. Lincat appliances are designed to perform, and every Lynx 400 product is constructed and tested with the same rigour that is applied to the heavier duty ranges. The LRG2 is robust and the stainless steel build gives it a hard-wearing and hygienic high sheen finish.
The power rating is 2.25kW per grill and the unit is plug-in. 1kW is applicable to the upper plate and 1.25kW to the lower – so there is no need to turn food during cooking. The LRG2 is supplied and fitted with 2 cables and plugs. The enamelled cast iron cooking surface provides excellent heat retention and is easy to clean. The heat up from cold is fast and the 6 position thermostatic control gives consistent precision cooking for great results every time.
The double contact mechanism is smooth and nicely balanced, with a positive “park” position for safe and easy use. There is a fat collection tray, which is removable.
The compact, low profile design delivers a comfortable cooking height when the unit situated on a typical 900mm work surface. Options on purchase of the product include either a smooth or ribbed finish to both the upper and lower grill surfaces, depending which will best suit the requirements of your business.
The Lynx 400 Range from Lincat also includes fryers, griddles, chip scuttles, bains marie, pasta boilers and a convection oven – all robustly built to the same high quality specifications.
In checking out the market, you may come across the Roller Grill Majestic L, which is similarly a twin headed Panini grill. This unit is also designed with a ribbed upper and a flat lower cooking surface but has a lighter power output of 2x2kw; it is also plug-in.
The Majestic L is similarly sized and is also thermostatically controlled. This product is somewhat dearer than the Lincat LRG2 and carries only a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
The Lincat LRG2 may be compact but it’s certainly big on value.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£498.99
After tax relief£530.59
After tax relief£551.08
After tax relief£593.30
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£565.05
After tax relief£666.11
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices