The Lincat LT4X 4 Slice Toaster comes with a range of useful features including its extra deep toasting slots which allow it to accommodate thicker slices and different types of bread, and its accurate four minute timer for perfect browning results.
Removable crumb tray makes cleaning quick and simple.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty - Excludes Elements
- Unique scissor lifting mechanism helps avoid jamming.
- Extra deep toasting slots to accommodate larger slices of bread.
- Select fewer slots in periods of low demand for energy efficiency.
- High quality components & accurate timer control for reliability.
- Removable crumb tray makes cleaning quick & easy.
- Non slip feet
- Full depth, easily removed crumb tray
- 4m timer
- Strong fixed element guards for added protection
- Unique scissor lifting mechanism, helps to avoid jamming
- Removable crumb tray
- Slot selector, ideal for quiter periods
- Dimensions - cooking area Slot size: 20(W)x 140(D)mm
- Fuel Type Electric
- Number of Slots 4
- Power Type 2.3kW, 9.4A, single phase
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 years parts and labour
- Weight 6kg
- Plug fitted Yes
Why should I buy the LT4X?
This robust yet stylish 4 slot toaster from Lincat commercial catering equipment has a unique scissor lift mechanism that helps prevent the toast from jamming. Extra deep toasting slots are ideal for accommodation larger slices of bread; the slot dimensions are 20mm(w) x 140mm(d). The toaster, the LT4X, has stylish looks and is equally suited to both front and back of house use. It has a net weight of 6 kilos and it will stand sturdily on any level surface. It features nitrile rubber feet for added stability and the handles are easy to grip and made from durable nylon. The unit itself is manufactured from grade 430 stainless steel for strength, long life and an attractive mirror finish. The external dimensions are 240mm(h) x 360mm(w) x 220mm(d). It’s a plug in appliance and a 13A plug and supply cord are fitted as standard. This 4 slot toaster carries Lincat’s comprehensive 2 year onsite parts and labour warranty. Lincat have a good reputation for after sales service, and technical back up; every product that leaves the factory bears a serial plate with the details of the production team or individual assembler employed in construction. Lincat equipment is stylish, functional and completely reliable - these traits, coupled with outstanding value for money, have become Lincat’s trademarks.
Toasted food products are ever popular and this 2.3kW catering toaster will produce delicious slices of toast, muffins and crumpets quickly and efficiently. The accurate timer ensures reliability and consistent results. The timer has a maximum limit of 4 minutes. The number of toasting slots in use at any one time can be selected by turning the 4 position slot control handle. This is of great benefit, particularly during less busy periods, and can save money in energy costs. A crumb tray is located at the base of the toaster and this is easily removable for speedy, effective cleaning.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£139.08
After tax relief£147.89
After tax relief£153.60
After tax relief£165.37
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£157.50
After tax relief£185.66
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices