|Category||Commercial Electric Water Boilers - Manual Fill|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Water Level Gauge||No|
The high performance, powerful Lincat LWB2 Water Boiler offers you a highly economic and energy-efficient solution to heating up your water. Ideal for small caterers and occasional use, its compact and robust body can boil up to 9 litres of water in just 30 minutes, so you can deliver hot beverages and soups to your customers rapidly. It also comes with a boil dry protection feature and simmerstat temperature control. Made from quality stainless steel, this robust and stylish water boiler is built to last and is great value for money.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Strong construction in mirror stainless steel.
- Easy de scaling & cleaning.
- Simmerstat controlled.
- Boil dry protection.
- High quality non drip taps.
- Heat Up Time From Cold To Boiling Point: 30 mins.
Why should I buy the LWB2?
For those essential times when you need to make hot beverages and soup on demand, the Lincat LWB2 Water Boiler is ideal for boiling water quickly, efficiently and economically. Perfect for small caterers, clubs, leisure centres and small offices, this is a stylish and robustmachine designed for providing you with a continuous flow of hot water safely and rapidly.
This easy to use manual fill electric water boiler comes with simmerstat temperature control and a high quality non-drip tap, so that you don’t lose precious water or heat. Made from durable stainless steel with a dazzling mirror finish, the LWB2 is both attractive and durable, with a compact body that is simple to access and use, making it great for front of house delivery.
The Lincat LWB2 Water Boiler has a capacity of 9 litres (or 2 gallons) and boils cold water in just 30 minutes at the maximum power setting. To ensure longevity and to protect the heating element, the it comes with a boil dry protection feature that switches off the power supply the moment it has run out of water. It is also built to meet the most stringent of safety standards and made from the highest quality components.
The Lincat LWB2 Water Boiler is competitively priced for the power it provides. Compared to the similarly priced Instanta MF20 manual fill boiler that has a capacity of 20 litres with a power supply of 2.4kW, the Lincat LWB2 Water Boiler runs off a 3kW power supply, meaning that it heats up water much more rapidly. Its smaller capacity saves on space while being able to withstand regular use during your busiest periods.
Unlike similar commercial boilers with shorter warranties, the Lincat LWB2 Water Boiler comes with a 2 year parts and labour warranty. This a testament to Lincat’s commitment to the quality of its product and the support that it is willing to provide its customers after it has been purchased, especially for high risk products such as boilers.
For boilers with a higher capacity, you can look at the Lincat LWB4 model, which can boil up to 18 litres, the Lincat LWB6 model, which can boil up to 27 litres, Instanta’s MF20 manual fill boiler (20 litres) or Instanta’s MF30 Litre Manual Fill Water Boilers (30 litres).
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£178.12
After tax relief£189.41
After tax relief£196.72
After tax relief£211.79
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£201.70
After tax relief£237.78
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices