|Category||Commercial Electric Water Boilers - Manual Fill|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Water Level Gauge||No|
The Lincat LWB4 is a 18 litre manual fill water boiler that has a strong construction which is also easy to de scale and clean. The LWB4 is ideal for boiling water on an occasional basis.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Strong construction in mirror stainless steel.
- Easy de scaling & cleaning.
- Simmerstat controlled.
- Boil dry protection.
- High quality non drip taps.
- Heat Up Time From Cold To Boiling Point: 33 mins.
Why should I buy the LWB4?
This easy to use manual fill water boiler is ideal for the smaller catering business, or for occasional use in larger businesses. The unit is plug in and has an 18 litre capacity, which is about 120 cups; it will heat up from cold to boiling in 33 minutes. With no electrical wiring or plumbing in required it’s easy to install and perfect for use in snack bars, small offices, canteens, clubs and community centres, as well as mobile event catering. The LWB4, from Lincat commercial catering equipment, will provide a constant supply of piping hot water for teas, coffee, hot chocolate and instant soups.
The appliance is built to the most stringent safety regulations and constructed from high grade mirror stainless steel - so not only is it tough and durable but the sheen finish is stylish and attractive. What’s more, Lincat offer a fantastic 2 year onsite parts and labour warranty on the product. The boiler stands 500mm tall with a diameter of 300mm and features a robust high quality non drip tap. The electrical power rating is 3kW and it operates from a normal 13A supply; a plug and supply cord are fitted as standard. The temperature is controlled thermostatically through the Simmerstat system and a boil dry thermal cut out is installed in the unit. The long life heating element is Incoloy.
The water boiler is simple to operate: just fill it up and turn the temperature control to maximum. Once the water is boiling the power can be reduced; fresh water can be added as drinks are dispensed and the power adjusted accordingly. The stylish appearance of the appliance is easy to maintain with a mild detergent and soft cloth. Internally, descaling is straightforward with a proprietary descaler.
The net weight of the LWB4 is 7 kilos; the packed weight for delivery is 9 kilos and it has a shipping volume of 0.145 cubic metres. This product is part of Lincat’s extensive range of commercial water boilers which includes auto fill, wall mounted and filtration appliances. They are all available with varying capacities and power ratings. Lincat have been in business since 1971 and have built their reputation on competitively priced, high quality and stylish equipment that is designed to last and is tough enough to withstand continuous use.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£190.32
After tax relief£202.38
After tax relief£210.19
After tax relief£226.30
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£215.52
After tax relief£254.07
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices