|Category||10 Grid Electric Combination Ovens / Steamers|
|Combi Range||CombiMaster Plus|
|Gastronorm Capacity||10 x 1/1|
|Power Supply||3 Phase - This unit requires a 3 phase electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Four cooking modes: hot air cooking, steam cooking, combination cooking and Finishing
- ClimaPlus® control of the cabinet humidity for perfect results
- Programming function - create and store 50 programs with up to six steps
- Precise core temperature probe
- Saves time and money on energy and raw materials
- Integral hand shower
- Dimensions: 1042(H) x 847(W) x 771(D)mm
- Power: 400V, 18.6kW, 3 Phase
- Capacity: 10 x 1/1 GN
- Weight: 142 KG
Why should I buy the OCMP101?
The Lincat OCMP101 is a state of the art electric combination oven with a capacity of 10 GN1/1 containers and which is capable of providing between 80 and 150 meals per day.
There are 4 cooking modes available and a hi-tech climate feature that regulates humidity within the cooking cabinet. Cost savings compared to conventional cooking methods, both in terms of raw materials and energy use, are substantial.
This unit is ideal for restaurants, holiday parks, institutions and caterers. It is available here at Catering Appliance Superstore at an excellent price and it carries Lincat’s enviable 2 year parts and labour warranty.
The Lincat OCMP101 is part of the Opus CombiMaster Plus range; units are available in 6 sizes and each of them either in gas or electric. The OCMP101 is an electric counter model with dimensions of 1042(H) x 847(W) x 771(D)mm. It has a net unpacked weight of 125 kilos and the power output is 18kW either in “dry heat” or “steam”. The body of the appliance and the oven liner are ruggedly constructed from grade 304 stainless steel.
There are 4 cooking modes and a choice of 5 air speeds. Hot air cooking is perfect for roasting, grilling, gratinating, and also for preparing frozen convenience foods, in temperatures from 30°C to 300°C. Use the steam cooking mode for poaching, blanching, boiling and steaming; force steam root vegetables beautifully in temperatures up to 130°C. The combi cooking mode combines moist and dry air for roasting, stewing and braising; this prevents food drying out and can reduce shrinkage by up to 50% compared to conventional cooking methods. The finishing mode allows you to prepare food in advance, perhaps during quieter periods, and brings food up to perfect serving temperature. This can be used for plates, trays or containers. Other key features of the OCMP101 include high reserve power for optimum performance, even with a fully loaded cabinet.
The steam generator delivers just the right amount of fresh hygienic steam whenever the cabinet climate becomes too dry, giving you perfect results. Similarly, the internal sensors which measure humidity will make adjustments to meet your exact requirements should excess humidity need to be extracted. Dynamic air mixing ensures even cooking throughout the cabinet and enhanced energy savings can be made via a demand-responsive energy supply.
A centrifugal grease extraction system eliminates the need for expensive separate grease filters. The programmable control feature gives you the ability to create and store your favourite cooking programs, helping to improve productivity and workflow. You can create up to 50 separate programs, each with up to 6 steps. This allows you to perform multi-step cooking sequences at the touch of a button.
The OCMP101 can save you money from its first day of operation. Lincat figures show that if you are a restaurant using 2 units in tandem and producing say 200 meals per day, you will potentially save, compared to conventional cooking methods, 10% on raw materials, 95% on fat, 60% on energy consumption and 35 hours per month labour costs. These staggering savings would earn you an additional £22,000 in just one year.
This appliance is a major investment for any business, but one which will repay you time and time again.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£6,783.31
After tax relief£7,212.97
After tax relief£7,491.49
After tax relief£8,065.41
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£7,681.34
After tax relief£9,055.24
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices