|Category||20 Grid Gas Combination Ovens / Steamers|
|Combi Range||CombiMaster Plus|
|Gastronorm Capacity||20 x 2/1|
|Power Supply||Natural Gas|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The Lincat OCMP202G/N is a natural gas combination oven which has four cooking modes, a precise core temperature probe and a finishing process which brings prepared food up to perfect serving temperature. Saves time and money on energy and raw materials.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Four cooking modes: hot air cooking, steam cooking, combination cooking and Finishing
- Programming function - create and store 50 programs with up to six steps
- ClimaPlus® control of the cabinet humidity for perfect results
- Precise core temperature probe
- Saves time and money on energy and raw materials
- Integral hand shower
- Dimensions: 1782(H) x 1084(W) x 996(D)mm
- Power: 90kW
- Natural Gas unit
- Capacity: 20 x 2/1 GN
- Weight: 411 KG
Why should I buy the OCMP202G/N?
This powerfully efficient natural gas combination oven from innovative manufacturer Lincat combines dry heat and steam in a single appliance and provides a whole array of exciting features and cooking options for today’s busy commercial kitchens. The OCMP202G/N is part of Lincat’s high specification Opus Combi Steamer range and accepts 20 x 2/1 or 40 x 1/1 gastronorm dishes; it has an output capacity of 300 to 500 meals per day. It will bake, steam, roast, grill, stew, blanch or poach any food be it meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, desserts or baked foodstuffs and save time and money on energy and raw food costs. This product brings the conventional combi steamer to new levels of sophistication by offering humidity control, a programming function, a USB port and 5 air speeds. This is an appliance that combines unrivalled performance with outstanding value for money. Lincat provide their full 2 year on site parts and labour warranty on this product. The OCMP202G/N has dimensions of 1782mm(h) x 1084mm(w) x 996mm(d). The net weight is 370 kilos and the heat input is 90 kW. This unit is designed and built for heavy duty use in the rigorous conditions of high throughput commercial kitchens; the rugged construction is of high grade stainless steel.
There are 4 cooking modes: hot air cooking, steam cooking, combination cooking and finishing. Hot air cooking is used for grilling, roasting, gratination and preparing convenience frozen food products; the temperature range is 30°C to 300°C. Steam cooking operates in the range 30°C to 130°C and is perfect for blanching, poaching, steaming and boiling. Force steaming at these temperatures is ideal for root vegetables. The combination cooking mode is a blend of moist and dry heat for braising, stewing and roasting; this reduces cooking times and saves energy. The dynamic air mixing assures even cooking throughout the cabinet. The Finishing mode brings foods to perfect serving temperature and can be used for containers, trays or plates. Food can be prepped in advance and finished when required. A precise core temperature probe is supplied as standard. The ClimaPlus system regulates the humidity within the cabinet for optimum cooking results. The steam generator provides a constant flow of fresh, hygienic steam and excess humidity is automatically extracted. Food is prevented from drying out and shrinkage can be reduced by up to 50% compared to conventional cooking methods. Water re-fill of the steam generator is automatic, and there’s a manual self-cleaning function. Connection to the mains water supply is ¾” BSP.
The programming function allows you to create and then store your favourite or most popular cooking programs, helping to save staff time and improve productivity. Up to 50 separate programs can be created, each with a possible 6 steps. Once a program is stored you can then carry out multi-step cooking at the touch of a button. A USB port allows the uploading of new programs, the outputting of HACCP data to a USB stick and easy software updates.
A large number of options and accessories are available for the Opus Combi Steamer range.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£18,323.48
After tax relief£19,484.09
After tax relief£20,236.46
After tax relief£21,786.75
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£20,749.29
After tax relief£24,460.54
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices