|Cooking Surface||Machined Steel|
|External Dimensions||700(W) x 450(H) x 737(D)|
|Dimensions||700 x 450 x 737|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed be a qualified electrician|
|Power||8 kW Hardwired|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- 16mm thick machined steel griddle plate assures even heat distribution
- Independently controlled heating zones for economy during quiet periods
- Flush radiused sides for ease of cleaning
- Thermostatic control ensures consistent results
- Cooler holding zone at the front of the griddle plate
- Optional floor stand - height 670mm
- Cooks 170 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour
- Dimensions: W700 x D737 x H450mm
- Cooking Area Exc Drainage Channel: 610 x 470mm
- Power: 8kW
- Weight: 85kg
Why should I buy the OE7205?
The Opus OE7205 is a tough high volume electric griddle which will perfectly cook 170 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. This counter top appliance is manufactured by Lincat in the UK and is part of their prime Opus 700 range of heavy duty catering equipment. Built to withstand the demands of the busiest commercial kitchens, this unit is supplied with Lincat’s excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty. The OE7205 is a powerful model and it has a total electrical power rating of 8kW; it must be hardwired to the electricity supply.
The cooking surface is a flat machined steel griddle plate which is 16mm thick. This gives tremendous heat retention characteristics for quicker, more efficient cooking. Also, this means that heat is distributed evenly throughout the griddle plate for consistent cooking results. The griddle plate has an area of 610mm x 470mm, excluding the fat drainage channel.
This is a dual zone electric griddle and the temperature of each zone is independently controlled; this becomes a very useful feature during less busy times when only one zone need be in use. This is good economy and will make considerable savings on energy costs. Thermostatic control of temperature means precision cooking and uniform results - which is particularly important when cooking, say, a batch of medium rare steaks. There is a cooler holding zone situated at the front of the griddle plate for convenience. There is a wide fat drainage hole for ease of operation, and easy cleaning too. The fat collection drawer, which is handily located at the front of the unit, is large size so cooking isn’t always interrupted. The product is supplied with a scraper as standard.
The overall dimensions of this counter top appliance are 450mm(height) x 700mm(width) x 737mm(depth). If you feel a floor standing unit is more suitable for your kitchen then a 670mm floor stand is available as an option - this will convert the counter top unit into a free standing one.
The depth is the same for all products in the Lincat Opus 700 range, whether they are fryers, induction hobs, boiling tops, bains marie, steamers oven ranges or anything else. This gives neatness and modularity to the commercial kitchen. Needless to say, routine cleaning tasks are quicker and easier. Also, it’s worth bearing in mind that with a width of 700mm this high output unit doesn’t take up much precious kitchen space either. It has a solidly built stainless steel construction though and the shipping weight is 85 kilos; the net weight is 74 kilos. A splashguard extension is available as an optional accessory.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,184.64
After tax relief£1,259.67
After tax relief£1,308.32
After tax relief£1,408.55
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,341.47
After tax relief£1,581.41
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices