|Cooking Surface||Machined Steel|
|External Dimensions||900(W) x 450(H) x 737(D)|
|Dimensions||900 x 450 x 737|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Power||11 kW Hardwired|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- 16mm thick machined steel griddle plate assures even heat distribution
- Independently controlled heating zones for economy during quiet periods
- Thermostatic control ensures consistent results
- Flush radiused sides for ease of cleaning
- Cooler holding zone at the front of the griddle plate
- Optional floor stand - height 670mm
- Cooks 170 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour
- Dimensions: W700 x D737 x H450mm
- Cooking Area Exc Drainage Channel: 610 x 470mm
- Power: 230V, 11kW, Hardwired
- Weight: 85kg
Why should I buy the OE7206?
The Opus OE7206 is a robust high capacity electric griddle which will cook 170 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. The cooking surface is a flat machined steel griddle plate which is a solid 16mm thick. This gives excellent heat retention characteristics for quicker, more energy efficient cooking and saves on electricity. Also, this means that heat is distributed more evenly throughout the griddle plate for consistent cooking results every time. The griddle plate has an extended cooking area of 810mm x 470mm, excluding the fat drainage channel. This electric griddle is dual zone and the temperature of each zone is independently controlled; this is an extremely useful characteristic during quieter off peak times when only one zone need be used. This is great for economy and will obviously make considerable savings on energy costs. Thermostatic control of temperature means precision cooking and uniform results - which is particularly important when cooking, say, a batch of medium rare entrecote steaks. There is a handy cooler holding zone located at the front of the griddle plate for convenience. The wide fat drainage hole for ease of operation makes for easy cleaning too. The fat collection drawer, which is usefully located at the front of the unit, is large so cooking needn’t be constantly interrupted. A scraper is supplied as standard.
This appliance is manufactured in the UK by Lincat and is part of the prime Opus range of heavy duty catering equipment. Opus equipment is becoming very well established in professional kitchens, and no wonder - for durability, strength, contemporary good looks and utter reliability they are very hard to beat. It is supplied with Lincat’s excellent on site 2 year parts and labour warranty and is built to withstand the demands of today’s busy commercial kitchens. The powerful OE7206 has a total electrical power rating of 11kW and it must be hardwired to the electricity supply.
The overall dimensions of this counter top appliance are 450mm(height) x 900mm(width) x 737mm(depth). If you decide a floor standing unit is more suitable for your kitchen then a 670mm floor stand is available as an option - which converts the counter top unit into a free standing one.
The depth is the same for all appliances in the Opus 700 range, whether they are griddles, grills, fryers, induction hobs, boiling tops, steamers, oven ranges or anything else. This gives neatness and modularity to the modern commercial kitchen. Apart from this, routine cleaning and hygiene tasks are quicker and easier. Also, it’s worth bearing in mind that with a width of 700mm this high output unit doesn’t take up a great deal of valuable kitchen space either. It has, as ever with Lincat, a solidly built stainless steel construction though and the shipping weight is 85 kilos; the net weight is 74 kilos. A splashguard extension is available as an optional accessory and half ribbed cooking surface models are also available.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,378.62
After tax relief£1,465.94
After tax relief£1,522.55
After tax relief£1,639.19
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,561.14
After tax relief£1,840.36
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices