|Cooking Surface||Carbon Steel|
|Grill Surface||Flat and Ribbed|
|External Dimensions||900(W) x 450(H) x 737(D)|
|Dimensions||900 x 450 x 737|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed be a qualified electrician|
|Power||11 kW Hardwired|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- 16mm thick machined carbon steel griddle plate assures even heat distribution
- Independently controlled heating zones for economy during quiet periods
- Thermostatic control ensures consistent results
- Flush radiused sides for ease of cleaning
- Cooler holding zone at the front of the griddle plate
- Optional floor stand - height 670mm
- Cooks 205 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour
- Dimensions: W900 x D737 x H450mm
- Cooking Area Exc Drainage Channel: 810 x 470mm
- Power: 11kW
- Weight: 108kg
Why should I buy the OE7209?
The Opus OE7209 is a high output electric griddle with a half ribbed carbon steel surface. This heavy duty appliance is supplied by Lincat, a world leading UK manufacturer of commercial catering equipment. With a high capacity of typically 205 x 8oz medium steaks per hour, this unit is ideal for larger catering businesses with that level of peak demand; this will include hotels, restaurants, canteens and institutions, hospitality venues and high turnover fast service outlets. Lincat are well known for their tough, durable and solidly reliable cooking equipment; professional chefs also recognise their simple operation and clean contemporary style.
This counter top unit has external dimensions of 450mm(height) x 900mm(width) x 737mm(depth). It is a substantial appliance and it has a net weight of 98 kilos; the shipping weight is 110 kilos. This model has available an optional accessory of a 670mm floor stand which converts it into a free standing unit should that be preferred. The total electrical power rating is 11kW and this appliance must be hardwired to the electric supply.
The cooking surface of this griddle is a 16mm thick machined steel plate. The exceptional solidity of the griddle gives increased heat retention for quicker and more efficient cooking. The surface is half flat and half ribbed for flexibility and versatile cooking. The total cooking area is 810mm x 470mm; this is exclusive of the fat drainage channel. The ribbed surface is excellent for imparting the distinctive sear marks that make griddled beef steaks, fish steaks and burgers look so appetising. The ribs allow excess fat and oils to run out through the drainage channel. The half ribbed surface also eliminates the need for the outlay on a separate chargrill. The dual cooking zones of the Opus OE7209 are independently controlled for economical use during quieter periods of service. The rapid heat up from cold and precise thermostatic control of temperature give consistency in cooking results and savings on energy costs. There is a very useful cooler holding area at the front of the griddle. The fat collection drawer is sensibly large so interruptions to cooking are kept few and far between, and the wide fat drainage hole aids good hygiene.
The appliance is simple to operate with 2 robust and highly visual control knobs which offer exact temperature adjustment. It’s also easy to keep clean with a high sheen finish to the 430 grade stainless steel body. The fully welded seams mean there are no grease or dirt traps. This unit is a good example of Lincat’s prime Opus 700 range of cooking equipment: solidly built for heavy duty use in today’s busy kitchens. The range includes boiling tops, grills, oven ranges, fryers and more. Lincat offer an excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty on this product.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,429.86
After tax relief£1,520.43
After tax relief£1,579.14
After tax relief£1,700.12
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,619.16
After tax relief£1,908.77
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices