|Category||Atmospheric Steamers - Electric|
|Dimensions||1600(H) x 600(W) x 950(D)mm|
|Area||545x 680x 720mm|
|Shelf Size||530x 650mm|
|Capacity||6 x 2/1GN or 12 x 1/1GN|
|Power||13kW, 37.5A, IP rating: 21|
|Temperature Range||0°C to 100°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- 2/1GN compatible
- Six shelf positions & removable shelf supports – versatile & easy to clean
- Reliable automatic electronic water level control
- 304 grade oven interior for long service life
- Thermostatic control & boil dry protection
- Reversible doors
- Oven Shelf Size: W545 x D680 x H720mm
- Capacity: 0.27 cu.m. (9.4 cu.ft)
- Heat Up Time From Cold: 15 mins
- Temperature Range: 0°C to +100°C
Why should I buy the OE7503?
The Opus OE7503 is an electric atmospheric steamer from highly regarded UK manufacturer Lincat. It is a large capacity model which accepts 6 x 2/1GN, or 12 x 1/1GN, containers on 6 shelves.
Atmospheric steaming with the OE7503 is a simple and fast way to produce large volumes of beautifully cooked foods - it can be used for practically any food that doesn’t need a crust. Tender vegetables like broccoli and asparagus are perfect and undamaged. Rice, fish, ham and puddings are great too; even say, beef ribs can be par cooked more efficiently and quickly, with less shrinkage and loss in weight, than oven roasting. Frozen foodstuffs can be defrosted and cooked in one go, and cooked food can be served in the same pan. The gentle steaming action retains more of the foods natural nutrients than conventional methods and there is less shrinkage so money can be saved on raw food purchases.
This atmospheric steamer is ideal for larger catering businesses and also institutions such as colleges, schools, prisons and hospitals. Any establishment in fact which requires large quantities of foods in a short period of time.
The electrical power rating is 9kW and the unit must be hardwired to the electricity supply. The temperature range is 0°C to 100°C; temperature is thermostatically controlled for precision cooking and consistent results. The heat up from cold is rapid at 15 minutes. The internal steam generator insures that there is a continuous saturation with steam, which then flows throughout the oven chamber. There is a boil dry protection system for peace of mind and the water level is controlled electronically and automatically. Energy efficiency is improved by the perfect steam seal door latch mechanism.
This appliance has external measurements of 1600mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 950mm(d). There are 6 shelf positions for flexibility and the shelf supports are removable. The oven shelf size is 538mm x 650mm and the usable internal capacity is 720mm(h) x 545mm(w) x 680mm(d) - the internal volume is 9.4 cubic feet, or 0.27cu.m. The net weight of the appliance is 136.5 kilos and it is fitted with height adjustable feet; this makes installation more straightforward if the flooring is uneven. Installation in tight kitchen areas is also made easier by reversible doors on both the oven chamber and the service compartment beneath.
This robust, durable unit is constructed to Lincat’s rigorous standards with fully welded seams and high grade stainless steel throughout. Reliability is in-built and the high sheen finish is easy to keep clean - regular characteristics of Lincat's prime Opus 700 range of catering equipment. The product is WRAS approved and Lincat provide their superb 2 year parts and labour warranty on purchase.
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,759.68
After tax relief£2,934.48
After tax relief£3,047.80
After tax relief£3,281.29
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£3,125.03
After tax relief£3,683.98
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices