|Category||6 Burner Gas Ovens|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Shelf Size||710x 525mm|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.75 inch hose|
|Temperature Range||120°C to 280°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial oven buyers' guide.
- 3/4" gas connection
- Powerful hob burners give high speed cooking with controllability even at low temperatures
- Cast iron pan supports - robust and easy to clean
- Full depth dished hob top for ease of cleaning
- Low level rear flue to allow use of the complete hob top
- Large, powerful oven with vitreous enamelled oven liners
- Supplied on castors
- External Dimensions: 950-980(H) x 900(W) x 737(D)mm
- Internal Dimensions: 430(H) x 710(W) x 525(D)mm
- Power: 45.6kW
- Power Per Hob: 6.1kW
- Oven Power: 9kW
- Temperature Range: 120°C - 280°C
- Capacity: 163 Litre
- Net weight unpacked: 114 KG
- Gross weight packed: 141 KG
Why should I buy the OG7002?
The powerful Opus OG7002N is Lincat’s premium 6 burner natural gas range oven. The commercial range oven is the tough hard working heart of the hotel or restaurant kitchen. It is built to much more rigorous specifications than the domestic equivalent, and would be expected to last 10 years and more in the toughest conditions without failure.
This unit is available here at Catering Appliance Superstore at an extremely attractive price and it carries Lincat’s enviable 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Designed and manufactured by leading British company Lincat, the OG7002N is part of the Opus 700 range of catering equipment. All units in this range have a uniform depth of 700mm to allow best use of available kitchen space.
Lincat pride themselves on their stylish yet strong and durable equipment, which is built and finished to a consistently high standard for long, trouble free service.
In Opus 700 units, Lincat utilise a heavier gauge stainless steel in construction than most other manufacturers - up to 1.2mm thick - resulting in catering equipment featuring additional robustness and stability. This model is of a fully welded construction and has a net weight of 114 kilos.
The external dimensions of the OG7002N are 980(H) x 900(W) x 737(D)mm; internally, the oven has dimensions of 430(H) x 710(W) x 525(D)mm.
This appliance delivers exceptionally powerful performance. The total heat input is 45.6kW, or 155600 BTU/hr. and the appliance requires a 3/4” gas hose for connection to the supply. Each hob has a rating of 6.1kW, and the oven has a rating of 9kW.
There are 6 individually controlled burners, which are manually ignited; the hobs are fully pressed and sealed for easy cleaning and the robust pan supports are matt enamelled cast iron.
The Lincat OG7002N range oven features piezo ignition - an ignition wand is supplied - and an automatic flame failure device for extra safety.
The oven is capacious with a vitreous enamelled interior. The temperature range is extensive at 120°C to 280°C. Improved heat distribution within the oven and the consequent actual reduction in standard cooking times means lower fuel bills and less maintenance costs for your business to support.
The 163 litre large capacity oven is double-doored and side hinged with 180° opening. There are 4 internal shelf positions with 2 chromed rod shelves (size 710 x 525mm) which are removable.
The Lincat OG7002N is second to none in terms of ease of cleaning. The seamless high sheen design eliminates dirt traps altogether and means that grease cannot seep into the body of the oven.
The wipe clean stainless steel finish does not allow or harbour bacteria so that high standards of kitchen hygiene can be maintained with a minimum of effort.
Castors for easy manoeuvrability are supplied, with adjustable legs as an option. This allows for easy movement for cleaning or re-positioning within the kitchen layout. A stainless steel splash-back and plate shelf is also available as an optional extra.
The OG7002N is a natural gas oven; if you prefer to use, or need to use, propane gas then consider the OG7002P - otherwise the appliances are identical.
Please click on a link below to download.
Lincat OG7002/N Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Apart from that its fine.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,426.20
After tax relief£1,516.54
After tax relief£1,575.10
After tax relief£1,695.77
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,615.02
After tax relief£1,903.88
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices