|Category||Solid Top Gas Ranges|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Temperature Range||130°C to 265°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial oven buyers' guide.
- 1/2" gas connection
- Powerful central hob burner delivers consistent heat gradient throughout the plate
- Full width heavy-duty hot plate maximises cooking space
- Unique cast iron hob front – designed to take the knocks
- Removable central bull’s eye for wok cooking
- Large, powerful oven with insulated doors, side & back panels, vitreous enamelled oven liners
- Supplied on castors
- External Dimensions: 900 - 955(H) x 900(W) x 737(D)mm - 745mm deep including handles
- Internal Dimensions: 410(H) x 710(W) x 535(D)mm
- Total Power: 18kW
- Hob Rating: 8.5kW
- Oven Power: 9kW
- Temperature Range: 130°C - 265°C
- Capacity: 156 Litre
- Net weight unpacked: 160 KG
- Gross weight packed: 175 KG
Why should I buy the OG7005/N?
The overall dimensions of the appliance are 925-955mm(h) x 900mm(w) x 737mm(d) and it has a net weight of 160 kilos. Castors are fitted as standard for ease of movement, but adjustable legs are optional if your kitchen has uneven flooring, or if you simply prefer them. The OG7005N is strong and durable and it delivers a powerful performance.
The total heat input is a cracking 17.5kW, or 59700BTU/hr. Oven power is 9kW and the hob rating is 8.5kW. The appliance features a full width heavy duty hot plate powered by the central hob burner. The heat gradient is consistent throughout the plate.
The solid top of course means that the whole surface can be utilised giving great versatility, unlike open burner ranges where the cooking utensil must be placed over a particular burner. There is a removable central bulls-eye for wok cooking; a lifting tool for the bull’s-eye is supplied. The burner head is also removable. Lincat’s attention to detail is seen in the outer edge spillage channel, which helps to contain any spillages within the plate area. The burner area is fully sealed and easy to clean.
The oven features double doors, which are well insulated, as are the side and back panels for safe operation; this also means better efficiency and economy for lower running costs. The doors are side hinged with 180° opening.
The oven is spacious with internal dimensions of 410mm(h) x 710mm(w) x 525mm(d) and it has a capacity of 156 litres. The oven liners are vitreous enamelled and the floor plates and shelf supports are removable for easy cleaning. There are 5 shelf positions for versatility and 3 chromed rod shelves are supplied. Precise thermostatic control is achieved over the whole temperature range of 120°C to 280°C for perfect cooking results time and time again. A splash back plate shelf and a flue extension are available as purchase options.
Looking at competitors in the market, the Parry USHO/N is a natural gas solid top oven range and is a little cheaper than the Lincat OG7005/N. It’s broadly a similar size and it has a similar power rating of 18kW. The maximum oven temperature is less at 240°C and there isn’t the same versatility of oven use with only 3 shelf positions; 2 chrome plated racks are supplied.
The OG7005N solid top oven range is part of Lincat’s acclaimed Opus 700 range of commercial cooking equipment. Now well established in many busy hotels and restaurants up and down the country, Opus 700 appliances are designed and built to deliver powerful performance and outstanding reliability. As well as commercial ovens, the range includes griddles, grills, boiling tops, induction hobs and other catering equipment.
All these units are available at Catering Appliance Superstore, and they all carry Lincat’s 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,657.20
After tax relief£2,825.51
After tax relief£2,934.62
After tax relief£3,159.43
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£3,008.99
After tax relief£3,547.18
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices