|Category||Single Tank Freestanding Gas Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||2|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Temperature Range||130°C to 190°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Output Per Hour||Frozen - 40 KG, Chilled - 48 KG|
- 1/2" gas connection
- Fully welded tanks for ease of cleaning
- Accurate, close tolerance thermostat for consistent results
- Heavy duty finned heat exchange system giving efficiency and economy
- Deep cool zone to give extended oil life
- Heavy duty spun wire nickel plated baskets supplied as standard
- Will accept 3 x BA83 baskets
- Supplied with baskets, lids and batter plates
- Supplied on castors
- Thermostatic temperature control: 130°C - 190°C
- Dimensions: 1050 - 1105(H) x 600(W) x 737(D)mm
- Tank Dimensions: 500 x 390mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 40 KG, Chilled - 48 KG
- Power: 32kW
- Oil Capacity: 20 Litre
- Number of baskets: 2
- Net weight unpacked: 112 KG
- Gross weight packed: 122 KG
Why should I buy the OG7107/N?
If you are looking for a powerful high output gas single tank fryer then the Lincat Opus OG7107N should be top of your list. This free-standing unit delivers outstanding performance, is highly energy efficient and is built to last. It’s not only built to last, it’s built to save space too. In busy commercial kitchens where space is at a premium, stylish, compact units are worth their weight in gold. Lincat know this and the prime Opus 700 range of heavy duty catering appliances fit the bill perfectly. A manufacturer’s faith in their products is often reflected in the type of warranty they provide on those products; Lincat offer a full 2 year parts and labour warranty.
The OG7107N’s large single tank has dimensions of 500mm x 390mm and an oil capacity of 20 litres; it will accommodate 2 baskets. This model is capable of producing 40 kilos per hour of chips from frozen, or 48 kilos of chips from chilled. This tremendous output is achievable through a high heat input into the tank of 32kW. Also, Lincat gas fryers are extremely quick to reach the required temperature, and just as quick to regain it once food is immersed in the tank. The hi-tech heavy duty finned heat exchange system gives energy efficiency and helps to reduce running costs too. The physical dimensions of this powerful appliance are surprisingly compact: 1050-1105mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 737mm(d). Strength and robustness are built-in. The high grade stainless steel construction gives this unit a net weight of 112 kilos.
Manoeuvrability and ease of positioning is assured through castors fitted to the front and rear. Free standing units are much more flexible than built in units. This feature greatly simplifies routine maintenance jobs and regular deep cleaning. An accurate and close tolerance thermostat operates in the range 130°C to 190°C; precise temperature control is at the heart of perfect, consistent results. There is a fail safe top temperature cut out system. The robust control knobs are positioned sensibly at the front of the unit; they are highly visible and deliver finger tip control. The OG7107N features Piezo ignition and no electrical supply is needed. A deep cool zone gives extended life to the oil. The drainage tap sits neatly in the cabinet. The base of the tank is inclined and this, along with the cleverly designed wide bore drain pipe, means draining down isn’t a prolonged or messy job. The OG7107N is supplied with baskets, lids and batter plates as standard. Gas hose for connection to the supply and splashguards are available as optional accessories.
Lincat simply don’t compromise on quality or value for money. This model bears all the great hallmarks of Lincat catering equipment appliances: compact and streamlined, solidly built, supremely reliable and delivering consistent results every time.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,117.95
After tax relief£2,252.11
After tax relief£2,339.07
After tax relief£2,518.26
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,398.35
After tax relief£2,827.32
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices