|Cooking Surface||Hard Chrome|
|External Dimensions||450(H) x 900(W) x 737(D)|
|Power||18 kW NA|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- Attractive hard chrome plating on a 16mm thick steel base gives a tough, easy-clean finish & even heat distribution
- Independently controlled heating zones for economy during quiet periods
- Thermostatic control ensures consistent results
- Flush radiused sides for ease of cleaning
- Cooler holding zone at the front of the griddle plate
- Optional floor stand - height 670mm
- Cooks 210 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour
- Dimensions: W900 x D737 x H450mm
- Cooking Area Exc Drainage Channel: 810 x 470mm
- Power: 18kW
Why should I buy the OG7204N?
The Opus OG7204N from UK manufacturer Lincat is an exceptionally powerful natural gas griddle capable of cooking 210 x 8oz medium steaks per hour. The cooking area is 810mm x 470mm and the total heat input is a terrific 18kW. This appliance though is designed for energy efficiency and the chrome griddle plate is 16mm thick machined and polished steel which gives greatly increased heat retention for quicker and more efficient cooking. The attractive mirrored chrome surface of the griddle, which is perfect for front of house events, requires less power to maintain high cooking temperatures, thus reducing heat radiation, reducing energy costs and creating a more comfortable immediate environment. The unique flush radiused sides make cleaning quick and easy.
The high power input of this griddle assures a rapid heat up from cold and the precise thermostatic control of temperature gives consistency to cooking results - so important when foodstuffs such as steaks, burgers, fish steaks etc are produced in high volume. There are independently controlled cooking zones within the griddle which is great for economy during quieter periods, and there is a cooler holding area at the front of the griddle plate. The ignition is Piezo and there is a pilot burner for stand-by operation.
The overall dimensions of the Opus OG7204N are 450mm(h) x 900mm(w) x 737mm(d) and it has a net weight of 98 kilos. The appliance requires a ½” gas hose for connection to the supply; hose is available as an optional accessory, either as 1000mm or 1500mm length. This is a counter top unit; a 670mm high floor stand, which again is optional, converts the griddle into a free standing one. There is a useful shelf for cooking implements and storage. The fully welded construction of the griddle in tough stainless steel gives tremendous strength and robustness. The high sheen chrome finish means even heat distribution throughout and it’s easy to clean. The flue is fabricated from enamelled steel.
Lincat have been manufacturing premium quality catering equipment in the UK for 45 years. The 700mm deep Opus 700 range, which includes fryers, ovens, boiling tops, induction hobs, chargrills and much else, is designed for larger operations and heavy duty use. Opus cooking equipment is proving increasingly popular with chefs in hotels, restaurants, institutions and multi-site operations up and down the country. Lincat provide an exceptional 2 year parts and labour warranty on this product.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£3,229.39
After tax relief£3,433.94
After tax relief£3,566.54
After tax relief£3,839.77
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£3,656.93
After tax relief£4,311.01
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices