|Category||Atmospheric Steamers - Gas|
|Dimensions||1600(H) x 600(W) x 950(D)mm|
|Area||545(H) x 680(W) x 720(D)mm|
|Shelf Size||530x 650mm|
|Capacity||6 x 2/1GN or 12 x 1/1GN|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||0°C to 100°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- 2/1GN compatible
- Six shelf positions & removable shelf supports – versatile & easy to clean
- Reliable automatic electronic water level control
- 304 grade oven interior for long service life
- Thermostatic control & boil dry protection for trouble free operation
- Reversible doors for easy installation
- Oven Shelf Size: W545 x D680 x H720mm
- Capacity: 0.27 cu.m. (9.4 cu.ft)
- Gas Power Rating: 13kW
- Heat Up Time From Cold: 20 mins
- Temperature Range: 0°C to +100°C
Why should I buy the OG7502N?
The Opus OG7502N is a high capacity natural gas atmospheric steamer from the leading UK catering equipment manufacturer Lincat. This steamer is designed for the volume production of tasty and healthy steamed foods. The appliance will accommodate 6 x 2/1GN or 12 x 1/1GN containers - or up to 12 BS tins. This versatile steamer is ideal for a great many foods including vegetables, fish, rice, ham and puddings. The gentle steaming process retains more nutrients and goodness in the foodstuffs than conventional cooking and will, at the same time, reduce shrinkage so saving money on raw food inputs.
The Opus OG7502N will suit larger catering establishments including hotels, hospitality suites, busy restaurants and canteens in institutions such as schools, colleges and hospitals. This unit is part of Lincat’s Opus 700 range of heavy duty equipment and is robustly built to withstand the knocks and hurly burly of busy commercial kitchens. Both the body of the appliance and the oven interior are constructed of high grade stainless steel for longevity; the shelves are stainless steel wire grade 304. This unit is built to last. The fully welded seams are easy to clean and the highly polished finish is stylish and eye catching. Lincat offer an excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty on this product.
Physically, the unit has external dimensions of 1600mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 950mm(d) and a net weight of 156 kilos. The packed shipping weight is 171 kilos. The total heat input is 13kW, or 44350 BTU/hr and the appliance operates in the temperature range 0°C to 100°C. Heat up from cold is a rapid 20 minutes. There’s no doubt that this piece of equipment functions well, and will provide large outputs in a short space of time.
The internal steam generator ensures that the oven is always fully saturated with steam, to give consistent and uniform cooking results; this flow of steam is vital for quality food production. The cabinet doors, which are reversible for ease of installation, have a perfect energy efficient steam seal through the sturdy door catch and latch mechanism. The chamber door is 180° opening.
The precise thermostatic control and a boil dry protection feature give peace of mind and trouble free working. There are 6 shelf positions for versatility and the shelf supports are removable for easy cleaning. The oven shelf size is 538mm x 650mm. This unit requires a ½” gas hose connection to the supply. The self fill water system is mechanical so no electrical connection is required. The unit is WRAS approved, a guarantee of hygiene and quality.
Installation of the OG7502N is straightforward and the overflow and drain connect to standard fittings; the reversible oven and service compartment doors make life a bit easier too. The model is also fitted with height adjustable legs, an important feature if the flooring is a little uneven.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,986.61
After tax relief£3,175.78
After tax relief£3,298.41
After tax relief£3,551.10
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£3,382.00
After tax relief£3,986.91
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices