|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel & Aluminium|
|Packed Weight||93 KG|
|Power Supply||3 Phase - This unit requires a 3 phase electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial griddle buyers' guide.
- Cook food up to three times as quickly as a standard griddle.
- Double griddle plates heat both sides of the food simultaneously, delivering fast, even and repeatable results.
- Steaks, burgers, chicken and other meat products are cooked quickly, sealing in juices, locking in flavour and reducing shrinkage
- Precise thermostatic temperature control for consistent results and economical operation
- Independently controlled cooking zones for greater flexibility and economy during quieter periods
- Digital timer on each clam plate ensures repeatable results
- Inclusive accessories: Scraper and PTFE non-stick sheets
- Dimensions: 640(H) x 400(W) x 800(D)mm
- Cooking area excl. drainage channel: 366(W) x 525(D)mm
- Upper plate surface: Ribbed
- Total power: 8.6kW - 3 Phase
- Net weight: 85 KG
- Packed weight: 93 KG
Please click on a link below to download.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£3,922.36
After tax relief£4,170.81
After tax relief£4,331.86
After tax relief£4,663.72
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£4,441.64
After tax relief£5,236.08
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
Terms & conditions
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices