|Category||Single Tank Freestanding Gas Fryers|
|Number of Baskets||1|
|Number of Tanks||1|
|Packed Weight||108 KG|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Tank Dimensions||280(W) x 470(D)mm|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.75 inch hose|
|Temperature Range||90°C to 190°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Output Per Hour||Frozen - 40 KG, Chilled - 51 KG|
- 97% energy efficiency rating verified in independent BSI tests delivers substantially lower running costs and higher output
- Typical payback within 23 months
- Two stage filtration removes contaminants and particles as fine as 0.5 microns (0.0005mm), extending oil life by up to 75% and so reducing oil costs
- Pumped oil return enables the oil to be filtered and the fryer ready for use again in less than five minutes - safe and convenient
- Oil can be filtered during or after service even whilst hot
- Convenient electronic ignition
- Supplied with a hose with lance for easy discharge of oil into a waste container
- Supplied with batter plates, baskets, full lids, stainless steel bucket and 6 premium carbon filter pads included
- Dimensions: 1070(H) x 400(W) x 800(D)mm
- Tank dimensions: 280(W) x 470(D)mm
- Total power: 22kW, 75,000Btu/hr
- Tank capacity: 16 Litre
- Oil pumps: 1
- Number of tanks: 1
- Number of baskets: 2
- Will accept 1 x BA82 basket
- *Chips per hour frozen: 40 KG
- *Chips per hour chilled: 51 KG
- **All outputs are for 7/16" (12mm) chips
- Recommended batch weight per basket: 2 x 1.5 KG
- Net weight: 98 KG
- Packed weight: 108 KG
Pumped filtration option
The integral pumped filtration option enables oil to be filtered and the fryer ready for use again in less than 5 minutes. Oil can be filtered during or after service, even whilst hot, maximising oil life. This eliminates the need to lift heavy containers, reducing contact with hot oil and the chances of hazardous spillages.
This option is supplied with a hose with lance for easy discharge of oil into a waste container.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£4,878.86
After tax relief£5,187.89
After tax relief£5,388.22
After tax relief£5,801.00
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£5,524.76
After tax relief£6,512.93
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices