|Category||Hot Cupboards (Plain Top)|
|Internal Dimensions||1670(W) x 440(H) x 540(D)|
|External Dimensions||1775(W) x 900(H) x 670(D)|
|Dimensions||1775 x 900 x 670|
|Power||2.5 kW 13amp Plug In|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The 670 Series are designed to fit through narrow doorways. They are big on features and generous on capacity and are highly efficient achieving a 25% reduction in electricity usage compared with it predecessor.
- Choice of static and mobile verions
- Fan assisted hot cupboard provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage
- Supplied with two heavy duty multi-section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads
- Four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs
- Accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20°C and 99°C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations
- Plate Meal Capacity: 72
- No of 10" Plates: 476
- External Dimensions: 900(H) x 1775(W) x 670(D)mm
- Internal Dimensions: 440(H) x 1670(W) x 540(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 2.5kW, 10.9A
- Weight: 149 KG
Why should I buy the P6P5?
Hot cupboards contribute hugely to the overall efficiency and professionalism of the commercial kitchen. Practical and hygienic hot food storage is important for many catering businesses from pubs to hotels and restaurants, nursing homes, canteens, to schools and hospitals. This high performance hot cupboard with a plain top work surface is ideal for plating and garnishing or for use as a mobile work station. This spacious hot cupboard is available as either a mobile or static unit.
A number of additional accessories can be specified on your selected model; these include ambient and heated overshelves and gantries, drop down tray slides, corner bumpers, door locks and coloured front panels to coordinate open kitchens with dining areas. Overshelves can be single, two or three tier. Gantries provide extra heat and illumination and enhance the food’s presentation and its appeal; their curved profile includes a glass sneeze screen for best practice in food service hygiene. These units perform extremely well in carvery and buffet operations.
This appliance, the P6P5, features a dry heated lower oven area for storing plated meals. Manufactured by Lincat commercial catering equipment, the oven capacity is 440mm(h) x 1670mm(w) x 540mm(d) and it can hold up to 72 plated meals or 476 x 10” plates. The hot cupboard itself is fully GN compatible for efficient operation.
This unit is part of Lincat’s extensive Panther range of hot cupboards; the P6P5 is in the Panther 670 Series, all these models have a depth of 670mm and are designed to be able to pass through narrow doorways comfortably. The overall dimensions of the hot cupboard are 900mm(h) x 1775mm(w) x 670mm(d). Designed to provide flexibility and exceptional functionality, Lincat appliances are manufactured to the highest standards: they are robust, highly energy efficient and hygienic. This unit comes with a host of useful features.
There is an accurate electronic digital temperature control of the hot cupboard which is adjustable between 20°C and 99°C, this is fully compliant with food safety regulations. The heat up and recovery times are fast for lower energy usage, and the hot cupboard oven is fan assisted for even heat distribution. The unit is supplied with 2 heavy duty multi section chrome plated rod shelves which can support the heaviest loads; the oven shelf sizes are 1610mm x 512mm. There are 4 shelf positions for maximum flexibility.
The body is constructed from high grade stainless steel and the cupboard is double skinned for superior heat insulation, energy efficiency and a cool to the touch exterior. The push bar supplied with mobile versions is easy to fit and can be attached to either end of the hot cupboard. Static models are fitted with height adjustable legs. The streamlined design allows units to be suited together and sit flush against walls.
This unit has a net weight of 124 kilos, with a packed weight for shipping of 149 kilos. The electrical power rating is 2.5kW and a plug and supply cord are ready fitted. Lincat offer their excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty on this product.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,254.18
After tax relief£1,333.62
After tax relief£1,385.12
After tax relief£1,491.23
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,420.22
After tax relief£1,674.24
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices