|Category||Hot Cupboards (Bain Marie Top)|
|Gastronorm Capacity||4 x 1/1|
|Dimensions||900(h)x 1450(w)x 800(d)mm.|
|Area||Bain Marie - 4 x 1/1, 150mm deep, Hot Cupboard 7 x 1/1, 150mm.|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Panther 800 series hot cupboards combine attrative, practical, energy saving design with the capacity and quality essential for holding and transporting food at the desired temperature in high volumes.
BAIN MARIE GASTONORM PACKS AVAILABLE. SOLD SEPERATELY.
- Choice of static and mobile verions
- Units available to take 4 x 1/1 GN containers up to 150mm deep
- Fan assisted hot cupboard provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage
- Supplied with two heavy duty multi-section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads
- Four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs
- Accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20°C and 99°C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations
- Thermostatically controlled bain marie top can be operated with wet or dry heat
- Drain tap located inside the hot cupboard allows fast and easy draining
- Fully 1/1 GN compatible hot cupboard for operational efficiency
- Plate Meal Capacity: 57
- No of 10" Plates: 396
- External Dimensions: 900(H) x 1450(W) x 800(D)mm
- Internal Dimensions: 440(H) x 1345(W) x 640(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 4.9kW, 21.5A - Hardwired
- Weight: 151 KG
Why should I buy the P8B4?
An expertly designed, energy efficient and functional hot food storage and transport platform is vital to the success and smooth running of many catering businesses. This hot cupboard provides two kinds of hot food storage in one unit: a dry heated lower oven cabinet for storing plated meals and an upper wet or dry heat bain marie for hot holding gravy, sauces and assorted side dishes.
This high grade stainless steel constructed hot cupboard with bain marie top has a storage capacity of 57 plated meals or 396 x 10” plates. The bain marie top accepts 4 x 1/1 gastronorm containers up to 150mm deep. It is available as a static or - at no extra cost - a mobile version. The hot cupboard will suit large restaurants, schools, hospitals, care homes and cafeterias. The functional and energy saving design of this appliance brings the capacity and quality necessary for hot holding and transporting food at the desired temperature in high volumes.
This unit, the P8B4, is manufactured by Lincat commercial catering equipment in the UK and is part of the extensive Panther range of hot cupboards. This product is in the Panther 800 Series which are 800mm deep and 900mm high and available in 4 lengths accommodating from 3 to 6 x 1/1 GN dishes in the bain marie. A number of extra options to complement the unit are on offer. These include ambient and heated overshelves and gantries, drop down tray slides, corner bumpers, door locks and coloured front panels.
The external dimensions of the P8B4 are 900mm(h) x 1450mm(w) x 800mm(d).
The bain marie is thermostatically controlled and can be operated with either dry or wet heat. The upturned rim of the bain marie well allows the easy removal of the GN dishes and there is a convenient plating area. There are options with the GN configuration, so you could choose 8 x 1/2GN if you wish, or other combinations. Additionally, accessories including a carvery pad and glass or ceramic hot tiles are available.
The hot cupboard itself is fully GN compatible. The oven capacity is 440mm(h) x 1345mm(w) x 640mm(d). There is an accurate electronic digital temperature control which is adjustable between 20°C and 99°C, this is fully compliant with food safety regulations. The heat up and recovery times are fast for lower energy usage, and the hot cupboard oven is fan assisted for even heat distribution. The unit is supplied with 2 heavy duty multi section chrome plated rod shelves; the oven shelf sizes are 1286mm x 512mm. There are 4 shelf positions for maximum flexibility. Doors and shelves are removable for access to the stainless steel interior and easy cleaning.
The cupboard is double skinned for superior heat insulation, energy efficiency and a cool to the touch exterior. The streamlined design allows units to be suited together and sit flush against walls.
This unit has a net weight of 125 kilos. The electrical power rating is 4.9kW and it requires an electrician to connect. An excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty is provided.
The available bain marie configurations and their respective product codes can be found below.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,701.93
After tax relief£1,809.73
After tax relief£1,879.61
After tax relief£2,023.60
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,927.24
After tax relief£2,271.95
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices