|Category||Hot Cupboards (Plain Top)|
|Dimensions||900(h)x 1125(w)x 800(d)mm.|
|Area||5x GN 1/1, 150mm.|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Choice of static and mobile verions
- Fan assisted hot cupboard provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage
- Supplied with two heavy duty multi-section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads
- Four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs
- Accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20 and 99 degrees C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations
- Plate Meal Capacity: 48
- No of 10" Plates: 316
- External Dimensions: 900(H) x 1125(W) x 800(D)mm
- Internal Dimensions: 440(H) x 1020(W) x 640(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 1.5kW, 6.5A
- Weight: 113 KG
Why should I buy the P8P3?
This highly functional and efficient plain top hot cupboard is part of Lincat’s extensive Panther range; the P8P3 is in the Panther 800 Series, all these models have a depth of 800mm and will suit larger catering businesses. The contemporary style unit is available in static or mobile versions.
The external measurements of the hot cupboard are 900mm(h) x 1125mm(w) x 800mm(d). Designed to provide flexibility and a long working life, Lincat appliances are manufactured to the highest standards: they are robust, highly energy efficient and hygienic. This unit has a net weight of 92 kilos, with a packed weight for shipping of 113 kilos. The electrical power rating is 1.5kW and a plug and supply cord are ready fitted. Lincat offer their excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty on this product.
This high performance hot cupboard is suitable for plating and garnishing or for use as a mobile work station. Hot food holding platforms are important to many catering establishments - including pubs, institutions, care homes, hotels and restaurants. A wide range of additional accessories can be specified on your selected model; these include ambient and heated overshelves and gantries, drop down tray slides and runners, corner bumpers, door locks and push bars. Overshelves can be single, two or three tier. Gantries provide extra heat and illumination and enhance the food’s presentation and its appeal; their curved profile includes a glass sneeze screen for good practice in food service hygiene. These units perform fantastically well in carveries and buffet lines.
This appliance has a dry heated lower oven area for storing plated meals. Manufactured by Lincat commercial catering equipment, the oven capacity is 440mm(h) x 1020mm(w) x 640mm(d) and it can hold up to 48 plated meals or 316 x 10” plates. The hot cupboard itself is fully GN compatible.
This appliance comes with a host of useful features. There is an accurate electronic digital temperature control of the hot cupboard which is adjustable between 20°C and 99°C, this is fully compliant with food safety regulations. The heat up and recovery times are fast for lower energy usage, and the hot cupboard oven is fan assisted for even heat distribution. The unit is supplied with 2 heavy duty multi section chrome plated rod shelves which can support the heaviest loads; the oven shelf sizes are 967mm x 512mm. There are 4 shelf positions for maximum flexibility. The shelves are removable for access to the stainless steel interior and easy cleaning.
The body is constructed from high grade stainless steel and the cupboard is double skinned for superior heat insulation, energy efficiency and a cool to the touch exterior. The streamlined design allows units to be suited together and sit flush against walls. The push bar supplied with mobile versions is easy to fit and can be attached to either end of the hot cupboard; the swivel castors are 100mm diameter and are lockable. Static models are fitted with height adjustable legs.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,143.16
After tax relief£1,215.57
After tax relief£1,262.51
After tax relief£1,359.22
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,294.50
After tax relief£1,526.04
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices