|Category||Hot Cupboards (Plain Top)|
|Dimensions||900(H) x 1775(W) x 800(D)mm|
|Area||9x GN 1/1, 150mm|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Choice of static and mobile verions
- Fan assisted hot cupboard provides even heat distribution, fast heat up and recovery times, and lower energy usage
- Supplied with two heavy duty multi-section chrome plated rod shelves capable of taking the heaviest loads
- Four shelf positions allow adjustment to meet individual needs
- Accurate digital electronic control of the hot cupboard temperature, adjustable between 20 and 99 degrees C, ensures compliance with food hygiene regulations
- Plate Meal Capacity: 72
- No of 10" Plates: 476
- External Dimensions: 900(H) x 1775(W) x 800(D)mm
- Internal Dimensions: 440(H) x 1670(W) x 640(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 2.5kW, 10.9A
- Weight: 171 KG
Why should I buy the P8P5?
The efficient hot holding and safe transport of food is an essential for many catering operations. This plain top hot cupboard is an excellent hot holding storage solution; it can be used to maintain plated meals at the required temperature immediately prior to service and also to hold warm crockery until food is plated up. The plain top work surface is good for plating and garnishing, and it can also be used as a solid base for counter top units such as fryers, microwaves, pasta boilers etc. If the transport of plated meals is required throughout the premises, to clients or residents in function suites, institutions, care homes and hospitals, the hot cupboard is available as a mobile, wheeled version at no extra cost.
The unit will hold up to 72 plated meals or 476 x 10” plates; the oven size is 440mm(h) x 1670mm(w) x 640mm(d). The hot cupboard oven itself is fully GN compatible. The appliance stands 900mm high with an external work surface area of 1775mm(w) x 800mm(d). This highly practical and stylish plain top hot cupboard is manufactured by Lincat and is part of the extensive Panther range; the P8P5 is in the Panther 800 Series, with models all having a depth of 800mm. It will suit larger catering businesses.
This appliance comes with many useful features. There is an accurate electronic digital temperature control of the hot cupboard which is adjustable between 20°C and 99°C, this is fully compliant with food safety regulations. The heat up and recovery times are fast for lower energy usage, and the hot cupboard oven is fan assisted for even heat distribution. The unit is supplied with 2 heavy duty multi section chrome plated rod shelves; the oven shelf sizes are 1610mm x 512mm. There are 4 possible shelf positions for flexibility. The shelves are removable for access to the stainless steel interior and easy cleaning.
The body is constructed from high grade stainless steel and the cupboard is double skinned for superior heat insulation, energy efficiency and a cool to the touch exterior. The streamlined design allows units to be suited together and sit flush against walls. The push bar supplied with mobile versions is easy to fit and can be attached to either end of the hot cupboard; the swivel castors are 100mm diameter and are lockable. Static models are fitted with height adjustable legs. Pass through models are available with access from both sides; these can be situated between chef and washing areas.
Lincat appliances are robust, highly energy efficient and hygienic. The electrical power rating is 2.5kW and a plug and supply cord are ready fitted. Lincat offer their excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty on this product.
Additional accessories include ambient and heated overshelves and gantries, drop down tray slides and runners, corner bumpers, door locks and push bars. Overshelves can be single, two or three tier. Gantries provide extra heat and illumination and enhance the food’s presentation and its appeal; their curved profile includes a glass sneeze screen for good practice in food service hygiene.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,477.44
After tax relief£1,571.03
After tax relief£1,631.69
After tax relief£1,756.69
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,673.04
After tax relief£1,972.28
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices