|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
A single tank pasta boiler which is easy to clean, safe and simple to use. Designed with front mounted controls ensuring a safe working practice. Manufactured with corrosion-resistant stainless steel tanks and elements for a long service life.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
600mm deep to make optimum use of available kitchen space. Easy to clean, safe and simple to use.
- Front mounted controls ensure safe working practice.
- Hinging element with safety cut out provides easy access to tank for cleaning.
- Front drain taps for fast, easy drainage of water.
- Thermostatic control maintains accurate water temperature.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel tanks & elements for long service life.
- Dimensions: W300 x D600 x H335mm.
- Power: 3kw.
- Oil Cap: 7L.
- Pasta Per Hour: 5kg.
- Weight: 17kg.
Why should I buy the PB33?
The Lincat PB33 Pasta Boiler is an electric single tank water bath boiler capable of producing 5 kilos of pasta per hour. The large single tank has a water capacity of 11 litres.
This unit is obviously perfect for Italian restaurants, but is also suitable for other continental restaurants, takeaways, small hotels and bistros.
The power output is 3kW and the machine comes ready fitted with a 13A plug. The PB33 is part of Lincat’s impressive Silverlink 600 Range; it carries an unrivalled 2 year parts and labour warranty and is available at Catering Appliance Superstore at an excellent value for money price.
This model will cook 5 kilos of pasta every hour – based on batch weights of 1 kilo of dried pasta per basket. Because of its compact size the PB33 is ideal for the smaller catering establishment but can also be useful in larger kitchens which can experience peaks in seasonal demand – for example during holiday weekends.
The Lincat PB33 is manufactured from high quality grade stainless steel and has a net weight of 13 kilos and dimensions of 335(H) x 300(W) x 600(D)mm. The 600mm depth is common to all Silverlink 600 appliances and this modular design allows you to develop your own individual, perfect kitchen layout.
The corrosion resistant stainless steel tank is fully welded to the hobs for added strength and durability. This seamless finish also enables quick and easy cleaning for best hygiene practices.
A stainless steel lid is supplied with the machine as standard and covers the tank when not in use; it also reduces the heat up time from cold.
Front mounted controls on the machine make for safe practice in busy times: there’s no need to lean over boiling water to adjust temperatures.
The heating element itself is Inconel 800 stainless steel and is hinged with a safety cut out so that, again, cleaning doesn’t have to be a chore but can be done swiftly and without fuss.
There is also a front drainage tap with straight drain pipes for fast drainage with no blockages. The whole unit is of course thermostatically controlled for accurate water temperature and consistently high cooking standards.
Stainless steel perforated pasta baskets – either single, half-size or quarter-size - are available as optional extras. Accessories include stainless steel stands and pedestals, also part of the Silverlink 600 Range. You can choose from pedestals with or without doors and ambient or heated; these transform a counter top unit into a free standing one.
Also available in this competitive market is the Falcon ProLite LD69 Pasta Cooker, which has a water tank capacity of 10 litres and similar dimensions of 315(H) x 300(W) x 600(D)mm.
Power in this appliance is a slightly less 2.75kW and the controls are back mounted. The Falcon LD69 is considerably more expensive than the Lincat unit but it does come ready supplied with a 1kg boiling basket and 6 individual portion baskets. The LD69, however, carries only a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
All in all, Lincat’s superb, functional and ruggedly stylish machines are difficult to beat.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£436.77
After tax relief£464.43
After tax relief£482.37
After tax relief£519.32
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£494.59
After tax relief£583.05
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices