|Capacity||2 x 7 ltr|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Power||2 x 3 kW|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Output Per Hour||10 KG|
- 600mm deep to make optimum use of available kitchen space.
- Front mounted controls ensure safe working practice.
- Hinging element with safety cut out provides easy access to tank for cleaning.
- Easy to clean, safe and simple to use.
- Thermostatic control maintains accurate water temperature.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel tanks & elements for long service life.
- Front drain taps for fast and easy drainage.
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H335mm.
- Power: 2 x 3kw.
- Oil Cap: 2 x 7L.
- Pasta Per Hour: 10kg.
- Weight: 30kg.
Why should I buy the PB66?
For any restaurant with Italian food on the menu, a pasta boiler is pretty much indispensable. This rugged twin tank unit from Lincat has a cooking capacity of 10 kilos per hour of perfect pasta. This output is based on 1 kilo batches of dried pasta per basket. The PB66 is a counter top appliance and is fitted with twin electric cables for convenient plug in operation to standard 13 amp sockets. There is no need for electrical installation with this model. It’s worth pointing out that Lincat offer a range of pasta boilers to suit both large and small catering businesses. This particular unit is ideal for the small to medium sized catering establishment but it could also provide supplementary capacity in larger kitchens which experience peaks in demand during holidays or at weekends. Additionally, and owing to it being a plug-in appliance, outside caterers and other mobile operations may wish to consider its benefits.
The total power rating of the product is 2 x 3kW, and it is supplied with a 13A plug fitted to both cables. Each of the stainless steel water tanks has a capacity of 7 litres. The tanks are corrosion resistant and are fully welded to the hobs for added robustness and long service life. This seamless finish also enables quick and easy cleaning of the unit. The elements are also corrosion resistant, again for long life, and they are hinged for easy access to the tank for cleaning. The elements have a safety cut out, or boil dry protection system. Stainless steel lids are supplied as standard and cover the tanks when not in use; they also reduce the heat up time from cold.
There is a range of different sized perforated pasta baskets to choose from: full, half and quarter size. The basket supports are sturdy, sturdy enough to allow baskets laden with pasta to drain into the tank. Only high grade stainless steel is used in the construction of the tanks and basket support plates. Front mounted controls on the appliance are distinctive and robust and you don’t need to lean over boiling water to adjust the temperature. Drainage taps are also situated at the front with straight drain pipes for fast draining with no blockages. The unit is thermostatically controlled for accurate water temperature and consistently cooking results.
The PB66 twin tank pasta boiler is part of Lincat’s popular Silverlink 600 Range of commercial catering equipment; it comes with Lincat’s excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty. The appliance has external dimensions of 335mm(h) x 600mm(w)x 600mm(d). The 600mm depth is common to all Silverlink 600 appliances and this modular design saves space and allows you to custom build your own kitchen. The net weight is 24 kilos. Accessories include stainless steel stands and pedestals, also part of the Silverlink 600 Range. You can choose from pedestals with or without doors and ambient or heated; these transform a counter top unit into a free standing one.
Lincat’s ultra reliable, tough and ruggedly stylish appliances are almost impossible to fault.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£719.81
After tax relief£765.40
After tax relief£794.96
After tax relief£855.86
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£815.11
After tax relief£960.90
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices