|Internal Dimensions||850(W) x 690(H) x 540(D)|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Fully insulated for enhanced energy-efficiency
- Adjustable thermostatic control to meet food safety regulations
- Compact, space saving design
- Ideal for food holding and for use as a plate warmer
- Plate Meal Capacity:- 66
- No of 10" Plates:- 360
Why should I buy the PLH90?
The PLH90 is a plain top hot cupboard and is part of Lincat’s extensive Panther Range; the range includes units with a bain marie top and also mobile cupboards for flexible siting within the establishment for servery or buffet lines.
Plain top hot cupboards such as the PLH90 are designed to form part of a kitchen work surface or cook-line, and can in fact act as a base for other counter top appliances including microwaves, hob tops, boiling tops and fryers. The PLH90 features a compact and space saving design ideal for businesses with limited kitchen space.
This unit is attractively priced here at Catering Appliance Superstore and it carries Lincat’s enviable 2 year parts and labour warranty. The power rating is 2kW and the product is therefore plug-in; a 13A plug comes ready fitted.
This deservedly popular product is robustly constructed of top quality grade 430 stainless steel; the unit has a high sheen finish that provides an easy wipe clean surface. It is built to last.
The external dimensions of the PLH90 are 900mm(h) x 900mm(w) x 600mm(d) and it has an unpacked weight of 61 kilos. Internally, the dimensions are 630mm(h) x 850mm(w) x 540mm(d) with a shelf size of 858mm x 530mm.
The 3 shelves are chrome plated and the side hinged doors have a 90” opening. Sturdy, adjustable feet are supplied.
The unit is fully insulated for enhanced energy efficiency and savings in power costs. There is an adjustable and precise thermostatic control that meets all food safety regulations; the temperature range available is 30”C to 90”C and is perfect for plate warming and crockery storage as well as holding plated meals immediately prior to service.
It’s always worth checking out the market for similar products and the Buffalo G047 may be of some interest. This appliance is also a plain top, static hot cupboard with a slightly smaller plated meal capacity of 54 plates. The overall dimensions of the G047 are 850mm(h) x 760mm(w) x 600mm(d) and it too is manufactured from stainless steel. It is, though, a much lighter unit at 38 kilos. The power rating is 1.5kW, compared to Lincat’s 2kW.
The other main differing feature of the product is sliding doors, rather than being side hinged, which may or may not be desirable depending on your kitchen layout. The Buffalo G047 is considerably dearer than the Lincat PLH90 and it carries only a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
It’s hard to get past Lincat’s pedigree for outstanding build technique, robust product performance and excellent value for money, backed up by the company’s excellent 2 year warranty.
For the smaller commercial business, conscious of space in a busy kitchen and working to a budget, the Lincat PLH90 is a product that will perform.
Lincat PLH90 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£588.05
After tax relief£625.30
After tax relief£649.44
After tax relief£699.20
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£665.90
After tax relief£785.00
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices