|Number Of Decks||Single|
|Capacity||4 x 9 (22cm) or 2 x 12 (30cm) pizzas|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Single piece fire-brick base for crisp base cooking, perfect for all types of pizza.
- Separate heat controls for top & base of the compartment.
- Fully insulated doors for energy efficiency and safe operation.
- Energy regulator temperature control to lower elements.
- Capacity of 4 x 9 (22cm) or 2 x 12 (30cm) pizzas
- Thermostatic control up to 400°C
- Weight: 48Kg
- Packed Weight: 60Kg
- Total Power Rating: 2.9Kw
- Electrical Supply: 230V, 50-60Hz, Single phase, 12.4Amp
- Height: 320mm
- Width: 810mm
- Depth: 740mm
- Usable Oven Area: 554 x 540mm
Why should I buy the PO49X?
UK based manufacturer Lincat has developed a range of pizza ovens and specialist equipment which includes ovens of different sizes and outputs, refrigerated preparation stations and heated food units for delicious displays of the cooked pizzas. The Lincat PO49X Pizza Oven is an electric single deck unit utilising a firebrick base for fantastic results every time.
This oven is perfect for the smaller pizza outlet, or for hotels and restaurants, canteens etc not entirely reliant on pizza sales.
The PO49X can cook up to 4 x 9” pizzas (22cm) or 2 x 12” pizzas (30cm) simultaneously. The oven is suitable for all types of pizza: deep pan, thin crust, part baked or even frozen. The PO49X is also great for baking many other foods such as jacket potatoes, pies, lasagne and pastries, and also garlic bread, naan bread and ciabatta.
This pizza oven and others in the Lincat range are available at Catering Appliance Superstore for extremely competitive prices; and Lincat provide an enviable 2 year on site parts and labour warranty too.
The PO49X is manufactured from high grade stainless steel, both for the body of the oven and the internal liner, which makes for a high class easy clean finish. The comfy grip handles are black plastic. The power rating is 2.9kW and the unit is plug-in – no hardwiring is required. This also means, of course, that the PO49X – should you need it to be – is mobile. But it does weigh a hefty 48 kilos unpacked.
The single piece firebrick is 13mm thick to give an even crisp base to the pizzas - there is a thermostatic control to the upper elements and an energy regulator control to the lower elements, so the top and base of the cabinet can be separately controlled. The oven doors are fully insulated for safe operation and energy efficiency.
The oven temperature is in the range 80°C to a maximum of 400°C. The initial heat up from cold to 240°C takes about 40 minutes, and there is an audible 20 minute timer.
The PO49X is a counter top unit fitted with height adjustable nitrile feet. These units are stackable; so if levels of business suddenly take off, a second oven will sit neatly on top of the first. Should you wish, a floor stand is available from Lincat, as an accessory, which converts the PO49X into a free-standing pizza oven with a height of 1150mm and with under shelf storage.
The external dimensions are 320mm(h) x 810mm(w) x 740mm(d). The internal oven area is 130mm(h) x 535mm(w) x 532mm(d).
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£652.71
After tax relief£694.05
After tax relief£720.85
After tax relief£776.08
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£739.12
After tax relief£871.32
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices