|Category||6 Burner Gas Ovens|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Internal Dimensions||400(H) x 725(W) x 365(D)mm|
|Power||35.5 kW NA|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||125 KG|
Need help? Read our commercial oven buyers' guide.
The Lincat SLR9C/N is a 6 burner gas range offering both powerful performance and value for money. This unit has a large capacity oven with vitreous enamelled interior for easy cleaning, also the oven and hob burners have an automatic flame failure device for added safety. The low level flue maximises the working area and enables you to use large stock pots.
This product is part of Lincat’s exceptional Silverlink 600 range in which all units are 600mm deep in order to make optimum use of available kitchen space.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Fully pressed and sealed hob tops for easy cleaning
- Robust, easy-clean vitreous enamelled cast iron pan supports
- Low level flue maximises working area and enables you to use large stock pots
- Large capacity oven with vitreous enamelled interior for easy cleaning
- Oven and hob burners with automatic flame failure device for added safety
- Dimensions: W900 x D600 x H935mm
- Int Dimensions: W720 x D390 x H360mm
- Total Power: Natural - 29.8kw, LPG - 25.6kw
- Power Per Hob: Natural Gas - 3.7kW, LPG - 2.8kW
- Oven Power: Natural Gas - 7.8kW, LPG - 8.8kW
- Weight: 126kg
Why should I buy the SLR9/N?
The 6 burner gas oven is the classic commercial kitchen workhorse with a spacious oven and plenty of hob room for large stock pots. Commercial equipment is constructed to a much higher spec than the domestic equivalent. It’s tougher, more robust, using heavier gauge stainless steel and is designed and built to last 10 or 15 years and more without failure. This unit, the SLR9C/N from Lincat catering equipment, is a natural gas model and fitted with castors at the rear to ease manoeuvrability for routine cleaning and maintenance. It is part of Lincat’s Silverlink 600 range of commercial cooking appliances which all feature the same depth of 600mm. Silverlink 600 models are increasingly popular and are well established in the kitchens of many hotels, restaurants and fast service outlets across the UK and around the world.
This appliance supplies a powerful performance to both the hob and the oven. The total heat input to the range is 35.5kW, or 121131 BTU/hr. Each of the 6 hob burners has a rating of 4.5kW for rapid heat up, and the oven has a rating of 8.5kW. A ½” gas hose is required for connection to the gas supply. 1000mm and 1500mm lengths of gas hose are available as accessories.
The individually controlled burners are ignited manually; the hobs are fully pressed and sealed for easy cleaning and the pan supports are robust and made from vitreous enamelled cast iron. The hob working area is maximised by the low level flue and enables the use of large pots and pans.
The oven itself features piezo ignition and an automatic flame failure device for extra safety. The oven is spacious with a vitreous enamelled interior. The usable oven capacity is 360mm(h) x 720mm(w) x 390mm(d). There are 4 shelf positions and the unit is supplied with side racks and 2 chrome plated shelves with safety stops. The shelf size is 700mm x 340mm. The oven is double doored with 180° opening for safe and easy access. The oven liner is made of enamelled steel. The temperature range is 130°C to 250°C. Excellent heat distribution within the oven and the consequent reduction in usual cooking times means lower gas bills and ultimately, over time, less maintenance costs.
The SLR9C/N is a substantial piece of equipment and it has a net weight of 85 kilos; the gross packed weight for delivery is 125 kilos. The external dimensions of the oven range are 935mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d). This model is fitted with castors at the rear; height adjustable legs are available as an option should that better suit your kitchen layout or floor surface. The body of the appliance is constructed from high grade 430 stainless steel for ruggedness and long life. Lincat offer a full 2 year parts and labour warranty on this product.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,290.78
After tax relief£1,372.54
After tax relief£1,425.54
After tax relief£1,534.75
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,461.67
After tax relief£1,723.10
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices