|Category||6 Burner Gas Ovens|
|Power Type||Propane (LPG) Gas|
|Internal Dimensions||720(W) x 360(H) x 390(D)|
|Power||35.5 kW NA|
|Gas Type||Propane Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial oven buyers' guide.
- Fully pressed and sealed hob tops for easy cleaning
- Robust, easy-clean vitreous enamelled cast iron pan supports
- Low level flue maximises working area and enables you to use large stock pots
- Large capacity oven with vitreous enamelled interior for easy cleaning
- Oven and hob burners with automatic flame failure device for added safety
- Dimensions: W900 x D670 x H935mm
- Int Dimensions: W720 x D390 x H360mm
- Total Power: 25.6kw
- Power Per Hob: 2.8kW
- Oven Power: 8.8kW
- Weight: 85kg
Why should I buy the SLR9C/P?
The Lincat SLR9C/P is a 35.5kW propane gas oven range with a large oven capacity and 6 open top gas burners. The 6 burner gas oven range is traditionally thought of as the heart of the working commercial kitchen. It needs to be tough, robust, absolutely reliable and able to perform well in the hectic situations that can occur in modern, busy and profitable kitchens. It needs to outstrip everything that is thrown at it. This is where Lincat come in. Lincat are now established as one of the leading catering equipment manufacturers in the world. It’s a UK company first set up in Lincoln in 1971. Their benchmark traits are: strength, durability and outstanding reliability. Added to this is the fact that Lincat appliances all exhibit a contemporary style, in other words they’re good to look at. Also, and not least, the company offers top class after sales technical support. Lincat are proud to offer a full 2 year on site parts and labour warranty on their products.
This unit, the SLR9C/Pis a propane gas model and is fitted with castors at the rear for easy manoeuvring - it makes deep cleaning and routine maintenance much simpler. It is part of Lincat’s Silverlink 600 range of commercial cooking appliances which all feature the same depth of 600mm. This modularity is one of the reasons Silverlink models are increasingly popular and are now well established in the kitchens of many hotels, restaurants and fast service outlets across the UK and around the world.
This oven range is a powerful appliance with a total heat input of 35.5kW, or 121131 BTU/hr. Each of the 6 hob burners, which are rapid heat up, has a rating of 4.5kW and the oven has a rating of 8.5kW. For connection to the gas supply a ½” gas hose is required . 1000mm and 1500mm lengths of gas hose are available as accessories.
The individually controlled burners are ignited manually and feature an automatic flame failure device for safe operation; the hobs are fully pressed and sealed for easy cleaning and the pan supports are robust and made from vitreous enamelled cast iron. There are no seams or traps where dirt and bacteria can gather. The hob top cooking area is made as large as possible by the low level flue design so large pots and pans can be used quite comfortably.
The oven itself features piezo ignition and also has an automatic flame failure device. The oven is large with a vitreous enamelled interior. The usable oven capacity is 360mm(h) x 720mm(w) x 390mm(d). There are 4 shelf positions and the unit is supplied with side racks and 2 chrome plated shelves with safety stops as standard. The shelf size is 700mm x 340mm. The oven is double doored with 180° opening for easy and safe access to the interior. The oven liner is made of enamelled steel. The temperature range operates between 130°C and 250°C. Even heat distribution within the oven brings consistent cooking results every time.
The SLR9C/P has a net weight of 85 kilos and dimensions of 935mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d).
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,284.68
After tax relief£1,366.05
After tax relief£1,418.80
After tax relief£1,527.50
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,454.76
After tax relief£1,714.96
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices