|Category||6 Burner Gas Ovens|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Internal Dimensions||360(H) x 720(W) x 390(D)mm|
|Shelf Size||700(W)x 340(D)mm|
|Capacity||170 Ltr / 6 cu.ft oven|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Temperature Range||130 to 250|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial oven buyers' guide.
The SLR9 is a modular 600mm deep light-medium duty 6 burner range with a large capacity oven with vitreous enamelled interior and fully pressed and sealed hobs for easy cleaning. The low level flue maximises the working area and enables you to use large stock pots.
This product is part of Lincat’s exceptional Silverlink 600 range in which all units are 600mm deep in order to make optimum use of available kitchen space.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Fully pressed & sealed hob tops for easy cleaning
- Robust, easy-clean vitreous enamelled cast iron pan supports
- Low level flue maximises working area & enables you to use large stock pots
- Large capacity oven with vitreous enamelled interior for easy cleaning
- Oven & hob burners with automatic flame failure device for added safety
- Total Power: Natural - 29.8kw, LPG - 25.6kw
- Power Per Hob: Natural Gas - 3.7kW, LPG - 2.8kW
- Oven Power: Natural Gas - 7.8kW, LPG - 8.8kW
Why should I buy the SLR9/N?
The Lincat SLR9/N is a state of the art 6 burner natural gas oven. The commercial range is the tough hard working heart of the hotel or restaurant kitchen. It is built to much more rigorous specifications than the domestic equivalent, and would be expected to last 10 years and more in the toughest conditions without failure.
This unit is available here at Catering Appliance Superstore at an incredibly attractive price and it carries Lincat’s enviable 2 year parts and labour warranty. Designed and manufactured by leading British company Lincat, the SLR9/N is part of the Silverlink 600 range of catering equipment. All units in this range have a uniform depth of 600mm to allow best use of available kitchen space; the modular design means that you can mix and match units and custom-build over time for the perfect kitchen layout.
Lincat pride themselves on their stylish yet strong and durable equipment, which is built and finished to a consistently high standard for long, trouble free service. Lincat utilise a heavier gauge stainless steel in construction than most other manufacturers resulting in catering equipment featuring additional robustness and stability. This model has a net weight of 85 kilos. The external dimensions of the SLR9/N are 970(H), which includes leg height, x 900(W) x 600(D)mm; internally 360(H) x 720(W) x 390(D)mm.
This appliance delivers exceptionally powerful performance. The total heat input is 35.5kW, or 121131 BTU/hr. and the appliance requires a ½” gas hose for connection to the supply. Each hob has a rating of 4.5kW, and the oven one of 8.5kW.
There are 6 individually controlled burners, which are manually ignited; the hobs are fully pressed and sealed for easy cleaning and the robust pan supports are vitreous enamelled cast iron. The Lincat SLR9/N range oven features piezo ignition and an automatic flame failure device for extra safety.
The oven is capacious with a vitreous enamelled interior. The temperature range is 130°C to 250°C. Improved heat distribution within the oven and the consequent actual reduction in standard cooking times means lower fuel bills and less maintenance costs for your business to support.
The 170 litre large capacity oven is double-doored and side hinged with 180° opening. There are 4 internal shelf positions with 2 chromed rod shelves (size 700mm x 340mm) which are removable.
The Lincat SLR9/N is second to none in terms of ease of cleaning. The seamless high sheen design eliminates dirt traps altogether and means that grease cannot seep into the body of the oven. The wipe clean stainless steel finish does not allow or harbour bacteria so that high standards of kitchen hygiene can be maintained with a minimum of effort.
Optional castors for easy manoeuvrability are available, rather than adjustable legs in the case of uneven flooring. This option allows for easy movement for cleaning or re-positioning within the kitchen layout. A stainless steel splash-back and plate shelf is also available as an optional extra. The SLR9/N is a natural gas oven; if you prefer to use, or need to use, propane gas then consider the SLR9/P - otherwise the appliances are identical.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,287.12
After tax relief£1,368.65
After tax relief£1,421.50
After tax relief£1,530.40
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,457.52
After tax relief£1,718.22
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices