|Category||6 Burner Gas Ovens|
|Power Type||Propane (LPG) Gas|
|Internal Dimensions||360(H) x 720(W) x 390(D)mm|
|Shelf Size||700(W)x 340(D)mm|
|Capacity||170 Ltr / 6 cu.ft oven|
|Gas Type||Propane Gas|
|Gas Supply||0.5 inch hose|
|Temperature Range||130°C to 250°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||125 KG|
Need help? Read our commercial oven buyers' guide.
The SLR9 is a modular 600mm deep light-medium duty 6 burner range with a large capacity oven with vitreous enamelled interior and fully pressed and sealed hobs for easy cleaning. The low level flue maximises the working area and enables you to use large stock pots.
This product is part of Lincat’s exceptional Silverlink 600 range in which all units are 600mm deep in order to make optimum use of available kitchen space.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Fully pressed & sealed hob tops for easy cleaning
- Robust, easy-clean vitreous enamelled cast iron pan supports
- Low level flue maximises working area & enables you to use large stock pots
- Large capacity oven with vitreous enamelled interior for easy cleaning
- Oven & hob burners with automatic flame failure device for added safety
- Dimensions: W900 x D600 x H935mm
- Int Dimensions: W720 x D390 x H360mm
- Total Power: 25.6kw
- Power Per Hob: 2.8kW
- Oven Power: 8.8kW
- Weight: 126kg
Why should I buy the SLR9?
This high specification oven range is available here at Catering Appliance Superstore at very competitive pricing.
The SLR9P is part of Lincat’s Silverlink 600 range of commercial cooking equipment. All models in this range have the same depth of 600mm so that you can make best use of the kitchen space available to you.
The modular design means that units can be mixed and matched, perhaps over time for your ideal kitchen layout. The external dimensions of the SLR9P are 970mm(h), which includes leg height, x 900mm(w) x 600mm(d); internally 360mm(h) x 720mm(w) x 390mm(d).
The SLR9P is a powerful unit. The total heat input is 35.5kW, or 121131 BTU/hr. and the appliance requires a ½” gas hose for connection to the supply. Each hob has a rating of 4.5kW, and the oven has a rating of 8.5kW. The Lincat SLR9P oven range utilises a piezo ignition, together with an automatic flame failure device for extra protection.
The low level flue maximises the working area and allows the use of extra large stock pots. There are 6 individually controlled burners, which are ignited manually; the hobs are fully pressed and sealed for easy cleaning and the pan supports are vitreous enamelled cast iron.
The 170 litre oven is large with a vitreous enamelled interior. The operating temperature range is 130”C to 250”C. Excellent heat distribution within the oven means an actual reduction in cooking times, which in turn means less maintenance costs and lower fuel bills for the business to finance. The oven features double-doors which are side hinged with full 180” opening capability. There are 4 shelf positions with 2 chromed rod shelves (700mm x 340mm) which are all removable for ease of cleaning.
Lincat’s trademark high sheen, seamless stainless steel finish eradicates dirt traps and doesn’t harbour bacteria so all-important kitchen hygiene can be maintained with a minimum of effort. Adjustable legs are fitted as standard, but in the case of uneven flooring, optional castors are available for easy manoeuvrability.
Lincat are justly proud of their stylish yet robust and reliable cooking equipment, which is built and finished to a consistently high standard for extended, trouble-free service.
Lincat SLR9/P Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,287.12
After tax relief£1,368.65
After tax relief£1,421.50
After tax relief£1,530.40
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,457.52
After tax relief£1,718.22
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices