|Category||Upright Heated Merchandisers|
|Service||Back Of House|
|Dimensions||780(h) x 565(w) x 565(d)mm.|
|Power||1500W, 230V, 7A. IP rating: 21|
|Temperature Range||72 - 95 degrees Celsius.|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
An upright heated merchandiser which has been manufactured with a stainless steel construction, therefore hygienic and easy to clean. Rotating chrome plated rack for attractive appearance and easy of cleaning. 1 door.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- One door or two door Robust stainless steel construction
- Hygienic & easy to clean
- Rotating chrome plated rack for attractive appearance & ease of cleaning
- Toughened safety glass sides & hinged safety glass door with stay-cool handles for safe & efficient back service operation
- Humidity feature keeps food in perfect condition for longer, minimising waste
- Diffused twin lights for even, attractive illumination
- User-replaceable light bulbs & removable control panel for lower service costs
- Dimensions: H780 x W565 x D565mm
- Merchandiser Shelf Dimensions: 374mm diameter
- Power: 1.5kW
- Cabinet Temp: Up To 95°C
- Food Holding Temp: Min 72°C
- Weight: 41kg
- Doors: 1
Why should I buy the UM50?
This robust and stylish upright heated merchandiser from Lincat commercial catering equipment features a chrome plated rotating circular rack for the attractive display of hot foods. It will suit back service operation in many catering businesses looking to improve customer spend including delicatessens, bakeries, cafes, canteens, sports stadiums and institutions. Hot snacks, pizzas, pies, potatoes and pastries will all look fantastic and generate extra sales.
The hinged safety glass door has stay cool handles for a safe and energy efficient back service operation. The UM50 is a counter top unit fitted with height adjustable feet. It has external dimensions of 780mm(h) x 565mm(w) x 565mm(d) and an electrical power rating of 1500W. The unit is plug in and a 13A plug and supply cord are ready fitted. The unit is stylishly designed and constructed from high grade stainless steel; the high sheen finish is eye catching and, just as importantly, hygienic and easy to clean. The rotating circular rack has a diameter of 370mm. The merchandiser stands firmly on a plinth of black plastic coated steel. Its net weight is a sturdy 37 kilos, with a packed weight for shipping of 41 kilos.
Lincat is a UK based industry leader and this product is part of their extensive Seal range of heated, ambient and refrigerated food display units. Lincat have built their reputation on high quality commercial equipment designed for strength, long working life and complete reliability, while at the same time having sleek lines and a contemporary style. Since June 2013 all Lincat appliances leaving the factory are provided with a 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
Seal heated display merchandisers ensure that the foods on show are maintained at the correct, safe serving temperature and in perfect, freshly cooked condition. A thermostatic temperature control with a digital display operates between a minimum of 72°C and a maximum of 95°C; this allows the temperature to be varied to suit the particular types of food on display. A humidity feature is included in the specification which prevents foods drying out prematurely - food stays in top condition for longer: reducing food waste and saving money. The water tray sits in the base of the unit, with the removable, hygenic crumb tray.
The glass sides are toughened safety glass and the unit is lit by twin diffused lights for even and attractive illumination. The light bulbs are easy to change by the user and the control panel is removable for easy access and lower service costs.
Available options include a 2 door model and a static version, as opposed to rotating, with a rectangular wire rack and 3 shelves. Upright heated food display merchandisers with a built in oven are worth thinking about too. Appliances in the Seal range, whether ambient, heated or refrigerated, have a consistent physical profile so attractive and space saving modular installations are possible along a buffet line or service counter. Options are available for back service or self service use and units of varying widths and different capacities. The range also includes food display bars, pie cabinets and food preparation bars.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£747.87
After tax relief£795.24
After tax relief£825.95
After tax relief£889.23
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£846.88
After tax relief£998.36
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices