- one door or two door Robust stainless steel construction
- Hygienic & easy to clean
- Square static chrome plated rack for attractive appearance & ease of cleaning
- Toughened safety glass sides & hinged safety glass door with stay-cool handles for safe & efficient back service operation
- Humidity feature keeps food in perfect condition for longer, minimising waste
- Diffused twin lights for even, attractive illumination
- User-replaceable light bulbs & removable control panel for lower service costs
- Dimensions: H780 x W565 x D565mm
- Merchandiser Shelf Dimensions: W420 x D446mm
- Power: 1.5kW
- Cabinet Temp: Up To 95°C
- Food Holding Temp: Min 72°C
- Weight: 41kg
- Doors: 1
Why should I buy the UMS50?
Designed to make the most of available counter top or servery space, this upright heated merchandiser brings delicious hot held foods straight into your customers’ line of vision. Tasty food products such as hot snacks, pastries, pies and cooked meats are stacked attractively on tiered rectangular shelves. The diffused internal lighting emphasises the foods without overwhelming them and even at night, or in low lit spaces, your yummy savouries catch the eye of hungry customers.
This robust and stylish upright heated merchandiser from Lincat commercial catering equipment features 3 rectangular shelves; each easy to clean, chrome plated shelf has dimensions of 410mm x 446mm for maximum display space of ready to go hot foods. The unit is designed for back service use by the operator and is ideal for many catering businesses looking to improve customer spend including delicatessens, bakeries, cafes, petrol forecourts, sports stadiums and colleges. Lincat is a UK based industry leader and this product is part of their extensive Seal range of heated, ambient and refrigerated food display units. Lincat have built their reputation on high quality commercial equipment designed for strength, long working life and complete reliability, while at the same time having sleek lines and a contemporary style. Since June 2013 all Lincat appliances leaving the factory are provided with a 2 year on site parts and labour warranty. Other options include a 2 door model and a rotating circular rack version - rather than static rectangular shelves. Upright heated merchandisers with a built in oven are worth considering also. The range also includes food display bars, pie cabinets and food preparation bars.
The hinged safety glass door has stay cool handles for a safe and energy efficient back service operation. The UMS50 is a counter top unit fitted with height adjustable feet. It has external dimensions of 780mm(h) x 565mm(w) x 565mm(d) and an electrical power rating of 1500W. The unit is plug in and a 13A plug and supply cord are ready fitted. The unit is stylishly designed and constructed from high grade stainless steel; the high sheen finish is eye catching and, just as importantly, hygienic and easy to clean. The merchandiser stands firmly on a plinth of black plastic coated steel. Its net weight is a sturdy 37 kilos, with a packed weight for shipping of 41 kilos.
Seal heated display merchandisers ensure that the foods on show are maintained at the correct, safe serving temperature and in perfect, freshly cooked condition. A thermostatic temperature control with a digital display operates between a minimum of 72°C and a maximum of 95°C. A humidity feature is included in the specification which prevents foods drying out prematurely - food stays in top condition for longer: reducing food waste and saving money. The water tray sits in the base of the unit, with the removable, hygienic crumb tray.
The glass sides are toughened safety glass and the unit is lit by twin diffused lights for even and attractive illumination. The light bulbs are easy to change by the user and the control panel is removable for easy access and lower service costs.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£639.29
After tax relief£679.78
After tax relief£706.03
After tax relief£760.12
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£723.92
After tax relief£853.41
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices