|Category||Electric Ovens - Without Hobs|
|Area||420(H)x 470(W)x 340(D)mm|
|Shelf Size||455x 300mm|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||50°C to 250°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial oven buyers' guide.
- Supplied with 2 x shelves. (4 shelf positions)
- Vitreous enamelled interior with radiused corners & removable side shelf supports for easy cleaning
- Able to support a suitably sized Silverlink 600 counter-top unit
- Side opening doors, with robust hinges & ball catch, to give safe, easy access
- Non Fan assisted
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H650 - 670mm
- Int Dimensions: W465 x D430 x H430mm
- Power: 3kw
- Weight: 63kg
Why should I buy the V6/D?
The V6/D is a static - that is, non-fan assisted - electric roasting oven designed and built by the leading UK manufacturer of commercial catering equipment Lincat. It is particularly useful to caterers where baking and roasting are the main cooking outputs, for example bakeries, hot food outlets, delicatessens and restaurants. This hob-free electric oven is also a good fit for caterers where the hob requirement of the kitchen is already supplied by a stand-alone boiling top, pasta boiler or another oven altogether which has a built in hob top. This model has a double glazed glass door and is fitted with height adjustable feet. It is part of Lincat’s extensive Silverlink 600 range of appliances, all of which have a uniform depth of 600mm. This allows best use of available kitchen space - which can sometimes be limited even in larger kitchens. The modular design means that you can mix and match appliances and custom-build over time for a tailored kitchen layout.
Also, the V6/D oven can be stacked; that is, a suitably sized Silverlink 600 counter top unit can be securely positioned on top of it. This could be a boiling top, a bain marie, a griddle or a work top surface depending on the needs of your business. Additionally, a stainless steel floor stand is available as an option which converts the V6/D oven into a free standing unit. The feet of the unit locate positively into the stand for a simple and stable installation. The legs of the stand are height adjustable too, and there is a useful shelf underneath for storage.
The power rating of this oven is 3kW and it is therefore a 13A plug-in unit; the plug is ready supplied and no hardwiring is required. You simply plug in and start off your delicious roast or bake. This electric oven will accept 2/3 GN containers.
The external dimensions are 650-670mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d); the usable oven area is 420mm(h) x 470mm(w) x 340mm(d). 2/3 Gastronorm dishes measure 354mm x 325mm. There are 4 possible shelf positions and the product is supplied with 2 chrome plated rod shelves as standard. The shelf size is 455mm x 330mm. The 180° side opening door has robust hinges and a sturdy positive ball catch for clear and safe access to the oven itself. The interior of the oven is vitreous enamelled with radiused corners for easy cleaning; and the chromed side shelf supports are removable. The oven liner is enamelled steel. Lincat use high grade 430 stainless steel in construction with a minimum thickness of 0.8mm. This gives tremendous strength and stability to the appliance. Techniques such as advanced robotic welding bring a high standard of build; the high sheen finish is eye catching and simply wipe clean. The oven has a net weight of 47 kilos; the packed weight is 63 kilos and the shipping volume is 0.472 cubic metres.
Lincat offer their excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty on this product.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£755.19
After tax relief£803.03
After tax relief£834.03
After tax relief£897.93
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£855.17
After tax relief£1,008.13
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices