|Category||Commercial Water Boilers - Wall Mounted|
|Power Supply||Hardwiring Recommended (Plug Not Supplied)|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
|Output Per Hour||31 ltr|
- Unique built-in filtration system - convenient and cost effective
- Filter life - approx 4000 Litres
- Sleek design with black glass finish
- Compact - ideal for siting over draining boards or sinks
- Flush wall-mounted design - no unsightly support brackets
- Adjustable temperature between 70° and 96° - perfect for speciality teas
- Cool-to-touch 8mm thick toughened glass fascia to withstand hard knocks
- Reliable electronic temperature control system ensures economical operation
- Advanced diagnostics with LCD panel showing boiler status
- Integral filter reduces scale build-up, reducing energy and service costs
- Easy access for maintenance and descaling
- Output Per Hour: 31 ltr (205 cups)
- Rapid Draw Off: 3.5 ltr (23 cups)
- Boiling Time From Empty To Full Capacity: 10 minutes
Why should I buy the WMB3F/B?
What makes this and other Lincat models particularly special is a built-in filtration system - up to now a bulky separate machine was required. The filter cartridge is incorporated within the boiler casing, has a lifespan of 4000 litres and is inexpensive and easy to replace.
The Lincat WMB3F has a total capacity of 3.5 litres (23 cups) and an hourly output capability of 31 litres (205 cups) of premium quality piping hot water 24 hours a day if required. Boiling time from empty to full capacity is 10 minutes.
The WRAS approved Lincat WMB3F is an extremely well-designed filterflow automatic water boiler that comes with an exceptionally good 2 year parts and labour warranty, which is indicative of the manufacturer’s faith in the product.
The sleek, contemporary design of the water boiler is pleasing to the eye; it has a black glass finish and there are no messy pipes and hoses in view as the machine is permanently plumbed-in. It is perfect for busy self-service operations, offices, canteens etc as well as front of house usage.
A water filter is important not only in hard water areas to reduce the troublesome build-up of limescale, but also to lessen impurities from all mains water sources which can sometimes impart a disagreeable taste. Each new Lincat WMB3F comes complete with a filter cartridge, along with water feed hose. A stylish drip tray is available as an optional extra, useful if, for example, the unit is not situated above a sink or draining board.
The Lincat WMB3F boasts an automatic control of filling and water level, together with extremely rapid heat-up capability and a boil-dry protection system. An LCD panel displays the operational status at any given time and advanced electronic temperature controls mean that varying drinks, herbal teas et cetera, are always served at the correct temperature. Temperature is adjustable between 70”C and 96”C.
Filterflow boilers, by their nature, require less down-time in descaling, and the process is then simple and quick – all internal components can be accessed by simply removing the top lid and front panel. Reduced limescale means greater energy efficiency and consequently lower running costs. Even a thin rime of limescale on a heating element can result in considerable losses in efficiency. The 4000 litre life of the filter is equivalent to 200 hot drinks every day for 6 months.
This energy-friendly unit has a power rating of 3kW and comes ready supplied with a plug. The “stand-by” power consumption of the Lincat WMB3F is only 0.06kW, equivalent to a 60w light bulb. This is the typical consumption during periods of non-use such as quiet periods or overnight. The cool to touch 8mm thick toughened glass fascia withstands hard bumps and knocks.
Overall, the Lincat WMB3F, both in terms of function and looks, seems excellent value for your money.
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£373.33
After tax relief£396.97
After tax relief£412.30
After tax relief£443.89
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£422.75
After tax relief£498.36
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices