|External Dimensions||564(W) x 1080(H) x 725(D)|
|Dimensions||564 x 1080 x 725|
|Power||0.75 kW Hardwired|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Upright design - ideal for medium and large scale operations
- Robust stainless steel and cast alloy construction
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Quiet unobstructive operation
- Corrosion-proof peeling plate
- Reversible corrosion-proof liners
- Dual position for waste outlet
- WRAS approved Class A air-break with brass spray nozzle
- Integral timer
- Space saving filter basket
- 250kg outper/hour
Why should I buy the LPP250?
A 25 kilo bag of potatoes can be peeled and washed in just a couple of minutes. They are then immediately ready for boiling, baking, mashing, roasting or chipping, or whatever else takes your fancy. This Lincat machine, among the fastest available in the world, offers you (and your delighted customers) all the flavour of freshly peeled potatoes with the convenience and speed of pre-prepared food products.
This floor mounted upright potato peeler has dimensions of 1080mm(h) x 564mm(w) x 725mm(d) and it weighs 64.5 kilos net. A high pedestal version, the LPP250H, is also available; this model has a height of 1360mm. The power rating is 0.75kW and the appliance must be hardwired.
The Lincat LPP250 will substantially reduce buying in costs of potatoes for your catering business and there’s very little effort involved. It saves money in up-front purchasing outlay and in on-going labour costs. The machine takes 2 minutes to peel a 25 kilo bag. Pre-peeled and pre-washed potatoes, of course, are much more expensive than the bulk buying of potatoes in their natural state.
Commercial potato peelers, or rumblers as they’re usually known, work by “rumbling” the spuds in a drum with a rotating base against an abrasive inner compartment wall. This rapid process removes the skins and any residue of soil. A constant flow of sprinkled water removes the detritus, which is ejected via the waste chute. The waste outlet is dual position and there is a space saving filter basket.
The water supply to the LPP250 is simply made by connecting the water supply pipe to the water inlet located on top of the lid, and secured by the hose clips supplied. The other end of the water supply pipe is attached to a cold water supply that has a tap or shut-off valve able to regulate the water flow. You don’t need more than 3 or 4 litres of flow per minute. The WRAS approved Class A air-break and brass spray nozzle prevents any back siphoning of water into the mains supply.
The LPP250 has a quiet and unobtrusive working operation and is hygienic and easy to clean. It features a corrosion proof peeling plate and reversible liners which are also corrosion proof. This Lincat appliance has an integral timer. You can set the time required on the control panel – 2 minutes is usually more than sufficient. Alternatively, just select the manual operation and press the green start button!
Keenly priced here at Catering Appliance Superstore, the Lincat LPP250 has been designed and built to withstand heavy and repeated long term use. It will give years of low maintenance and trouble free service.
Lincat’s enviable 2 year parts and labour warranty is available on this product.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,698.68
After tax relief£2,869.62
After tax relief£2,980.43
After tax relief£3,208.76
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£3,055.96
After tax relief£3,602.55
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices