|Category||Ice Makers/Machine - Autofill|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Max Ambient Temperature||43°C|
|Daily Cube Output (KG)||59 KG / 24hr|
|Ice Type||Full Cube|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 5 years parts & labour on icemaker evaporator, 5 years parts & 3 years labour on icemaker compressor, 3 years parts and labour on all other components|
|Bin Capacity||40 KG|
Need help? Read our ice machine buyers' guide.
NEO undercounter ice machines are designed to provide ice right where you need it – within reach. Improvements in Performance, Intelligence and Convenience make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
Performance – NEO produces more ice than ever before while using less water and energy. The storage bin provides industry leading
Intelligence – NEO provides feedback with full bin and service indicators. Delay function allows you to pause your machine for slow periods or days when you’re closed.
Convenience – NEO offers a forward-sliding storage bin for easy access to refrigeration components without having to move the entire ice machine. Smooth, sealed food-zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for faster cleaning. AlphaSan added to key internal components.
Available LuminIce™ Growth Inhibitor extends cleaning intervals by reducing yeast and bacteria growth keeping your ice machine
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 3 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Front breathing design allows for installation undercounter or as built-in
- Power indicator illuminates once pressed so that operators can see at a glance if the machine is in ice making mode
- Delay feature allows operators to make ice only when needed lowering water and energy costs
- Clean button indicates when the machine is in a cleaning cycle
- Full bin indicator illuminates when harvested ice
- Easy access angled door makes scooping ice easier
- Air-cooled as standard
- Dice cube size as standard - 22 x 22 x 22mm
- Capacity: 40.8kg
- Power Type: 2.5A
- Voltage: 230V
- Weight: 60kg
- 5 years parts & labour on icemaker evaporator, 5 years parts & 3 years labour on icemaker compressor, 3 years parts and labour on all other components
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,199.70
After tax relief£2,339.02
After tax relief£2,429.35
After tax relief£2,615.45
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,490.91
After tax relief£2,936.44
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
Terms & conditions
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices